why tsh might only be a 6.5

profound

Coper
asymmetry

observe:

notice how is nose is bent. it looks like his entire eye area is shifted to the right, carrying the nasal bridge with it. also look how asymmetric his eye brows are in the first pic. it looks like his chin and maybe jaw are slightly asymmetric as well. 

you can find endless copes but studies show asymmetry hurts looks the most. honestly i think it takes tsh down a whole point. am i the only one whos noticed this?

Darkman

Normie
All the girls who want his D don't notice his slghtly cooked nose the way aspies do.

profound

Coper
Darkman said:
All the girls who want his D don't notice his slghtly cooked nose the way aspies do.
read the whole fucking post idiot

Dembroadbones

Normie
His skin colour alone makes him a 6.5 max. It's pretty much the worst skin colour possible on a guy. Absolute garbage tier.

If he was white or even mulatto, he'd be golden. As it is, he just looks like a Slumdog Indian who escaped his job cleaning out elephant shit and managed to stumble upon a pot of hair gel.

Gucci_Gang

Banned
TELL HIM TO GET ON NCR... NOW!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Currycel

Normie
Dembroadbones said:
His skin colour alone makes him a 6.5 max. It's pretty much the worst skin colour possible on a guy. Absolute garbage tier.

If he was white or even mulatto, he'd be golden. As it is, he just looks like a Slumdog Indian  who escaped his job cleaning out elephant shit and managed to stumble upon a pot of hair gel.
This

He posts his best pictures but he's around 5-6.5, he's definitely not a 7. Sad cuz it's literally his skin color that failos him by like 10 points

Spectre

Normie
I don't mean to sound like a Freudian douche but I think you are projecting quite a bit. I didn't immediately notice any asymmetry in him so it doesn't really matter.

profound

Coper
Dembroadbones said:

If he was white or even mulatto, he'd be golden. As it is, he just looks like a Slumdog Indian  who escaped his job cleaning out elephant shit and managed to stumble upon a pot of hair gel.
his skin colour is harmonious. also it does't hurt men as much as it does woman. imagine you made beyonce's skin white. she wouldn't gain anything. 

only retarded ethnics hold this view.

Dembroadbones

Normie
profound said:
Dembroadbones said:

his skin colour is harmonious. also it does't hurt men as much as it does woman. imagine you made beyonce's skin white. she wouldn't gain anything. 

What is this nonsense coming out of your mouth, you coping ethnikcel?

His skin colour is associated with absolute poverty. He could inherit Facebook and he'd still be viewed as lower caste by people in the West.

I showed his pics to a 6/10 white girl tonight. In the first pic when she thought he was white she gave him 7.5. When she saw the second pic she gave him a generous 5.

Face it, the only way his skin colour could possibly be worse is if he was Somalian.

shlayer

Slayer
Pinhead said:
his asymmetry is no worse than opry gandy depp etc etc etc, y do u guys always have to nitpick the fuck out of gl guys here? just give it a rest

women want his dick

they dont want any of ours

hes good looking

case closed

profound

Coper
Dembroadbones said:
profound said:

What is this nonsense coming out of your mouth, you coping ethnikcel?

His skin colour is associated with absolute poverty. He could inherit Facebook and he'd still be viewed as lower caste by people in the West.

I showed his pics to a 6/10 white girl tonight. In the first pic when she thought he was white she gave him 7.5. When she saw the second pic she gave him a generous 5.

Face it, the only way his skin colour could possibly be worse is if he was Somalian.
:what:

profound

Coper
Pinhead said:
his asymmetry is no worse than opry gandy depp etc etc etc, y do u guys always have to nitpick the fuck out of gl guys here? just give it a rest

women want his dick

they dont want any of ours

hes good looking

case closed
depp is perfectly symmetric. gandy just has a bent nose, which is documented to hardly/not effect looks at all. oprys asymmetry is worse and effects his entire face. tsh's is even worse. you can't put everyone with asymmetry in the same boat. quit coping.