Why the fuck would you unleash your incel rage on innocents...

scar_face40

Coper
At least unload your gun into a bunch of fucking lowlife looting nigger scum when there's a riot or something.

Could've done with a few angry incels in the London riots a few years back...

/rant

Bojack

Lookism God
There are no innocents in this world.

heilsa

Slayer
if i dont get my double jaw surgery covered by goverment health care ill go er on all orthodontist in the western hemisphere

Joncoping

Normie
heilsa said:
if i dont get my double jaw surgery covered by goverment health care ill go er on all orthodontist in the western hemisphere
LMAO imagine a serial killer targeting orthos. They'll make a film out of it if you do it.

ZyklonBob

Cuck
School shooters and most mass murderers in general, are pussies. Killing a bunch of smart people (Ala columbine and v-tech) with futures is the absolute opposite of what needs to be done.

Even dylann roof was a dickhead for killing older-generation nigs. It is the younger generations of them who are much more savage. 

And the very type of group I'd love to participate; militias, are absolutely useless as well. You don't see armed militias of patriotic and brave men and women patrolling the streets to fend off the savages.

as for the concept of innocence, of course true innocence doesn't exist. If you present no hostility to another being, and if you avoid commiting any injustice, then you certainly are not elligible for death. Daniel mauser, dave sanders, and many others didn't deserve to be murdered during columbine.