Why THE FUCK do girls develop earlier than boys? (PICS)

Vertu

Incel
I've noticed this a lot.

[hr]

Women are a different species than men.  No joke.

"The nobler and more perfect a thing is, the later and slower is it in reaching maturity. Man reaches the maturity of his reasoning and mental faculties scarcely before he is eight-and-twenty; woman when she is eighteen; but hers is reason of very narrow limitations. This is why women remain children all their lives, for they always see only what is near at hand, cling to the present, take the appearance of a thing for reality, and prefer trifling matters to the most important. It is by virtue of man’s reasoning powers that he does not live in the present only, like the brute, but observes and ponders over the past and future; and from this spring discretion, care, and that anxiety which we so frequently notice in people. The advantages, as well as the disadvantages, that this entails, make woman, in consequence of her weaker reasoning powers, less of a partaker in them. Moreover, she is intellectually short-sighted, for although her intuitive understanding quickly perceives what is near to her, on the other hand her circle of vision is limited and does not embrace anything that is remote; hence everything that is absent or past, or in the future, affects women in a less degree than men. This is why they have greater inclination for extravagance, which sometimes borders on madness. Women in their hearts think that men are intended to earn money so that they may spend it, if possible during their husband’s lifetime, but at any rate after his death." -Schope

Scar Tissue

Slayer
I think its all the estrogens in the environment, boosting female development and prohibiting male development. It widens the gap.

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
Its biology retard, women mature ealier. Lol at those skullmogs

Vertu

Incel
AdolfHitler said:
Is the "retard" part necessary you fucking pussy dyke? If you called me a retard IRL you wouldn't post here ever again.

Hint: It's because you'll be dead with a slashed fucking bloody throat.

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
Vertu said:
AdolfHitler said:
Is the "retard" part necessary you fucking pussy dyke? If you called me a retard IRL you wouldn't post here ever again.

Hint: It's because you'll be dead with a slashed fucking bloody throat.

Jawanomics

Lookism God
Women just have a lesser puberty...so they peak out on looks younger. Men still keep on developing until like 23.

Master Baiter said:
Women are a different species than men.  No joke.

"The nobler and more perfect a thing is, the later and slower is it in reaching maturity. Man reaches the maturity of his reasoning and mental faculties scarcely before he is eight-and-twenty; woman when she is eighteen; but hers is reason of very narrow limitations. This is why women remain children all their lives, for they always see only what is near at hand, cling to the present, take the appearance of a thing for reality, and prefer trifling matters to the most important. It is by virtue of man’s reasoning powers that he does not live in the present only, like the brute, but observes and ponders over the past and future; and from this spring discretion, care, and that anxiety which we so frequently notice in people. The advantages, as well as the disadvantages, that this entails, make woman, in consequence of her weaker reasoning powers, less of a partaker in them. Moreover, she is intellectually short-sighted, for although her intuitive understanding quickly perceives what is near to her, on the other hand her circle of vision is limited and does not embrace anything that is remote; hence everything that is absent or past, or in the future, affects women in a less degree than men. This is why they have greater inclination for extravagance, which sometimes borders on madness. Women in their hearts think that men are intended to earn money so that they may spend it, if possible during their husband’s lifetime, but at any rate after his death." -Schope
:clap:

It's biology's way of saying, "We need more women to be making more babies NOW"

and

"Boy, you're going to need more time to obtain resources to attract a woman, so I'll give you more time."

Datjaw

Banned
This is why you always see younger girls going for older guys, most guys at 18 look very underdeveloped, this was the case for me, I had to wait until I hit 22 until I finished puberty and could actually get girls interested in me and lose my virginity

Jesus Christ

Normie
High E environment including processed food, plastic bottles, chemtrails, wussified school system...

I think the dimorphism gap between mnales and females is greatest at around 14. Girls are very developed on average by this age, wheras as boys still look like children.

Scar Tissue

Slayer
Victory said:
Excess estrogen in males delays puberty.

Testosterone levels are at an all time low.

Estrogen in all cosmetics, bisphenol-A in plastic, high fructose corn syrup in everything.
Too much wheat which prevents mineral absorption>zinc deficiency runs rampant.

Males develop later anyways biologically.
Thread