why suicide?

A

animalia

gentle peace is for the weep

the weak aboninations can't breathe through their throats, carb stuffers until theyre dead never knowing the dust that lined the throats of fathers.

while i'm here thinking, flowers live and die without giving a damn. they are beautiful for a day then wilt.

^that last bullshit is like fellatio for the philosophers here- did i just quickly jerk you off 3x under your computer table ? i'm talking to you, pro-suicide (but still alive) crew
@lono
@Asian Male
@BetaEurasianCuckold
@Bojack
@Jawline
@mrz
@puanewb
@FuckThis
@Chris Hemsworth
@MistGeburt3000
@"master baiter"http://lookism.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=3

http://lookism.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=3
and more left unmentioned...

redpill: nobody that matters cares about a losers philosophy

alien

Chad
Rotters
Dude I'm writing a whole book (to be released next year) on why people should commit suicide...

And there's a very high chance that I will practice what I preach. Unless I die early of natural causes or a freak accident.

It's very possible that I might end up like one of those "lost generation" Japanese who live in a small ass apartment and die of a heart attack prematurely at the age of 60 (between my savings and the inheritance I'd get when my dad passes, it's very possible I could die before I run out of money and choose to suicide). Apparently you can actually die of loneliness or something. Your heart health can worsen in a state of loneliness. Maybe my time is soon. Maybe my heart has already decided that it's going to visit Gandhi. The last time I had an autistic meltdown (6 months ago at the office), I was shaking like crazy. My heart was beating like crazy. I was afraid of having a heart attack.

FuckThis

Slayer
Dude seriously suicide is THE best thing ever

This world is hell, the most moral thing you can do is kill yourself
but God dosent give for some reason to do that, so you must suffer even more