Why someone injecting test can have noticeable facial changes quickly (2ND PUBERTY)

Mughal

Banned
They have to have had high prenatal T to begin with, for this to work. Environment caused the T to be lower than it was needed, and messed up other hormonal functions. Which messed up their face, or better yet, face did not reach it's genetic potential. 

You start injecting T, testosterone goes up and starts binding to all the receptors on the facial skeleton, alters fat/muscle distribution on the face, and potentially even increase androgen receptors, or at least, restores the count to where it belongs. 

T goes up, other hormones such as HGH start falling in order, estrogen potentially goes down, and everything starts working as it was intended, with potentially increased androgen receptors/sensitivity. 

The low T/HGH and high E over a very long period of time, did not allow the face to develop as it should, so extremely high T is required to make up for the lost period. In a very short period, with high T and sufficient androgen receptors/sensitivty, and possible conversion to DHT, you have a masculinized face. 

The body will always attempt to reach the genetic blueprint.

EDIT: It's essentially completing your puberty, or having a 2nd puberty, after the first one was wrecked. Hormones start elevating/spiking in a similar fashion and start binding to the increased and highly sensitive receptors.

DinyTick

Incel
So, as a 21yo skullcel guy, what kind of facial changes would I be able to notice if I start to inject testosterone?

Mughal

Banned
DinyTick said:
So, as a 21yo skullcel guy, what kind of facial changes would I be able to notice if I start to inject testosterone?
Are you high prenatal T and underdeveloped?

runddha

Subhuman
you need to inject tren with some test, test has an androgenic rating of 100, tren has 500
[hr]
Vanity said:
Might be legit. I swear tren changes faces.
For the better? how so?

Vanity

Incel
runddha said:
you need to inject tren with some test, test has an androgenic rating of 100, tren has 500
[hr]
Vanity said:
Might be legit. I swear tren changes faces.
For the better? how so?
Makes the face look hyper-masculine.

Temoc

Coper
BlueBalls said:
Bones fuse and then it's over
Long bones, but the facial bones can still grow, although I doubt T will do that. High doses of HGH will change your face, mostly for the worse.

The only thing T seems to do is make the browridge grow but I don't know if it is bone.

smellysocks

Gigachad
Dentist said:
I look older after a 10 week test cycle and also grew facial hair.

Didnt lose any fat on the face though, just gained tons of it. i looked aboslutely terrible after the cycle for atleast 3 months.

would avoid overall tbh.
Yeah, it's a scam. It just makes you puffy faced and old looking

however it can be a useful tool for those who are very deficient in neck and masseter mass. 

Otherwise I wouldn't recommend it to most men

runddha

Subhuman
Dentist said:
I look older after a 10 week test cycle and also grew facial hair.

Didnt lose any fat on the face though, just gained tons of it. i looked aboslutely terrible after the cycle for atleast 3 months.

would avoid overall tbh.
Did you take an AI during cycle, it was most likely water bloat and retention

trenbaby

Incel
low test prop = almost no bloat
high masteron = dht is better hormone than test

marty

Slayer
Before you even think of touching gear you need to lift natty for a minimum of 10 years focusing on compound lifts like the deadlift and squat.  You also need to get into the habit of eating 6 meals a day.

Mughal

Banned
marty said:
Before you even think of touching gear you need to lift natty for a minimum of 10 years focusing on compound lifts like the deadlift and squat.  You also need to get into the habit of eating 6 meals a day.
Why?