SebastianMM

@BEBE is my forum-oneitis
Truecels
:glasses:

Why does it look like it's actual hair that comes out of that
You have to have hair on the area for it to work.
It binds to the finer hair and gives it more color; hence, a fuller-looking head of hair.

You have to have hair on the area for it to work.
It binds to the finer hair and gives it more color; hence, a fuller-looking head of hair.
That's why any regrowth on fin/dut is good cause I will just spray toppik on it anyway. With toppik I couild legit claim nw2 tbh

SebastianMM

@BEBE is my forum-oneitis
Truecels
That's why any regrowth on fin/dut is good cause I will just spray toppik on it anyway. With toppik I couild legit claim nw2 tbh
Do you use the applicator extension?

I've been thinking about using toppik on my right temple until it thickens up.

I have some and its bullshit. I put some in my temples and the illusion works for like 3 minutes before it just scatters and ends up looking like black dirt smudged around the sides of my forehead. Tried on my bangs to thicken them up and same deal. Just dissipates into dirt on my forehead.

xhanz

Slayer
Rotters
I have some and its bullshit. I put some in my temples and the illusion works for like 3 minutes before it just scatters and ends up looking like black dirt smudged around the sides of my forehead. Tried on my bangs to thicken them up and same deal. Just dissipates into dirt on my forehead.
I think its meant to work on scalp rather than temples

I think you need to use a hair spray to fixate the product.

What if foids go through your hair?
Is the paint getting off
They can't go through my hair. It isn't fluffy it's hard af from all the hairspray I put in it. They can touch it and it won't come off but it isn't like they are legit going through it. Wish I could have fluffy hair ngl looked way better with nw1 bit messy on top But it is what it is

CantWin

Completely irrelevant loser
Do you use the applicator pump

You probably sprinkled it in I spray it in and put on ton of hairstyle in it to keep in place. It won't come off at all.

I recommend everyone the spray I've also had the powder and it was complete shit