Why Should I Pay Money To Fix Depression

dota2

Normie
just adopt pov viable for norm. Hold yourself hostage for rest of your life by annoying kids and wife which will look like ugly guy without makeup , put yourself in debt then buy a house, plant a tree and be happy

dota2

Normie
adrift said:
dota2 said:
just adopt pov viable for norm. Hold yourself hostage for rest of your life by annoying kids and wife which will look like ugly guy without makeup , put yourself in debt then buy a house, plant a tree and be happy
I will shoot myself before I do that
Actually thats illegal and your corpse wont be labeled as ex productive member of society

mydougiefresh

Normie
Yeah. It's paying for indoctrination you don't agree with. I left therapy after 26 sessions. Realised she doesn't know shit and doesn't have a plan how to help me. She tried to blame my unsuccess with female because father was a raging alcoholic. I told her that this had nothing to do with it maybe it caused my depression. But it certainly didn't turn all of that women to entitled sluts who treat you like a piece of shit when you initiate conversations with them.
I got fed up with those talk shows like dr phil where they tell women what they want to hear and bash men every chance they get. Maybe women should man up and become decent people and stop treating average men as utilities??

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk