Why PS4 and XBOX1 are both on my wish list

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
I have a PS4 but like the Xbox games more, I'm tempted to sell it but I've only just renewed my playstation plus for 12 months and also put a 1TB SSHD in it a few months ago. Fuck getting both, I'm not made of money.

ilikedicks

Coper
Xbox one has elite coloring, but that body fat kills it. If it loses the body fat 10/10 robust chad. PS4 needs to go on melanotan, can run twink hipster game after looksmax.

alien

Chad
Rotters
@Kent
Aren't you going on disability? How are you going to afford to buy both a PS4 and Xbox One? GameStop doesn't accept food stamps as payment.

I can afford to buy both a PS4 and Xbox One because I have the savings and I'm also receiving welfare until January. But then I have to sell my PS3 and Xbox 360 and all my PS3 games (apparently Xbox 360 games will be backwards compatible with Xbox One?) because I'm running out of room in my basement for electronics. My basement already looks hoarder-tier.

I've also lost interest in video games. Video games are boring as fuck. I'm currently playing Pokemon Fire Red on the Gameboy Advance (emulator) now and then while I listen to podcasts just to kill time. Pokemon Red/Blue reminds me of my childhood and I prefer it even to the modern Pokemon games. I have no interest in playing the AAA mainstream blockbuster games being made for PS4/Xbox One. Or even PS3/Xbox 360 for that matter. My consoles are just sitting there collecting dust for the most part.

springfield

Banned
I'm holding out for the ps5. It's going to be virtual reality gaming.