Brio

Slayer
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,243
Reputation
2
Why people like to comment so much your Looks?


They're usually telling me why do I have dark circles or that they can see clearly I wear contacts.
Why? 
Don't say things like they are envious. They aren't. The looks scale if my bullies varies (2 6's,1 ugly and one slayer).
They often asking me why I'm so odd ( like when I'm smiling because I daydream )
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
77
Reputation
5
They only say this to goodlooking guys. If you were ugly they would make comments on your personality
 

Brio

Slayer
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,243
Reputation
2
They do that too. My older ex coworker wanted  to redpill me to have less inibitions
 

davo

Cuck
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
57
Reputation
1
If you weren't submissive beta boy with aspergers people would treat you with respect and seek for your validation.
 

Brio

Slayer
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,243
Reputation
2
davo said:
If you weren't submissive beta boy with aspergers people would treat you with respect and seek for your validation.
Now there's a new girl at work and my okder coworkers are doing their best to make me feel embarassed ( they day shit like you look like q couple )
 

davo

Cuck
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
57
Reputation
1
Brio said:
davo said:
If you weren't submissive beta boy with aspergers people would treat you with respect and seek for your validation.
Now there's a new girl at work and my okder coworkers are doing their best to make me feel embarassed ( they day shit like you look like q couple )
Has the girl shown any interest to you? There's a video on youtube that shows how introducing a female to a group of men makes males compete against each other in order to attract that female's attention.
 

allindaeyes

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,199
Reputation
3
brio u are a new level of aspie entirely m8.


They do it to you because humans are cruel and they see you as vulnerable as they know you are introverted and have inhibition issues and stuff. I only see people IRL say this to kids to bully them and it doesnt mean you are ugly because people like Kaya Sociodelario or w/e is one example who got bullied for her looks and she is shy.
 

Emiya Kiwitsugu

Subhuman
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
47
Reputation
1
Because rating other people negatively helps to deal with their crippling insecurity and self-hatred.

As this forum demonstrates beautifully.
 

Kiwisviel

Cuck
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
73
Reputation
0
mrz said:
I went out the other day and had at least two people point out that I shaved my head, and question me as to why I would do such a thing. I typically chalk such things up to the general obliviousness of neurotypicals, though I haven't written off the possibility of more malicious explanations.
Translation: "I ventured outside, despite the harsh oppression of the daystar.  Through my drug-fueled haze, I eventually realized someone had said something to me.  Identifying this as the enemy tactic of 'striking up conversation,' I hissed something paranoid and nonsensical, then darted away.  Hopefully, they have not identified me as one of the autist master race.  Time to return to my lair and jack it to pictures of kindergarteners."
 

Emiya Kiwitsugu

Subhuman
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
47
Reputation
1
youllnevermakeit said:
Because everyone is obsessed with looks buddyboyo.

Surprisingly, Lookism.net is not a good representation of the general population on anything, particularly as to how much people care about appearance.
 

Kiwisviel

Cuck
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
73
Reputation
0
mrz said:
Kiwisviel said:
mrz said:
I went out the other day and had at least two people point out that I shaved my head, and question me as to why I would do such a thing. I typically chalk such things up to the general obliviousness of neurotypicals, though I haven't written off the possibility of more malicious explanations.
Translation: "I ventured outside, despite the harsh oppression of the daystar.  Through my drug-fueled haze, I eventually realized someone had said something to me.  Identifying this as the enemy tactic of 'striking up conversation,' I hissed something paranoid and nonsensical, then darted away.  Hopefully, they have not identified me as one of the autist master race.  Time to return to my lair and jack it to pictures of kindergarteners."
I actually just explained politely that it was because I have shit tier hair genetics, and upon realizing their social blunder (in one of the cases) they simply told me I look good with it, in an attempt to both bluepill me and make up for their oblivion induced gaffe.
That's why they asked in the first place.  They were trying to say "Hey why'd you do your hair like that, I think it looks cool."  They were just trying to strike up conversation.  Only a paranoid nut would assume they have malicious motivation.

Of course, it's you, so "paranoid nut" can be assumed as the default~.
 

Kiwisviel

Cuck
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
73
Reputation
0
mrz said:
Kiwisviel said:
mrz said:
I actually just explained politely that it was because I have shit tier hair genetics, and upon realizing their social blunder (in one of the cases) they simply told me I look good with it, in an attempt to both bluepill me and make up for their oblivion induced gaffe.
That's why they asked in the first place.  They were trying to say "Hey why'd you do your hair like that, I think it looks cool."  They were just trying to strike up conversation.  Only a paranoid nut would assume they have malicious motivation.

Of course, it's you, so "paranoid nut" can be assumed as the default~.
I don't necessarily assume they have malicious motivation, my default position is that they are oblivious creatures. It's not just to myself that these things happen of course, for example a few months ago I was with a group of people that included a girl with pretty awful acne scars on her face, and her boyfriend pointed out that it looked like she dug holes into her face. I'm sure she felt absolutely fantastic about that, but I really have no idea because I've autism and not any theory of mind.
So you're projecting~.
 

Kiwisviel

Cuck
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
73
Reputation
0
mrz said:
Kiwisviel said:
mrz said:
I don't necessarily assume they have malicious motivation, my default position is that they are oblivious creatures. It's not just to myself that these things happen of course, for example a few months ago I was with a group of people that included a girl with pretty awful acne scars on her face, and her boyfriend pointed out that it looked like she dug holes into her face. I'm sure she felt absolutely fantastic about that, but I really have no idea because I've autism and not any theory of mind.
So you're projecting~.
I haven't the ability to not project, I'm completely incapable of differentiating the minds of others from my own, unlike neurotypicals who have the ability to differentiate the minds of others from their own.
So why should anyone care about anything you have to say?  You're basically saying that all your theorizing on society and intellectual-sounding posts are completely worthless.  Oh well, at least you're honest~!
 

Kiwisviel

Cuck
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
73
Reputation
0
mrz said:
Kiwisviel said:
mrz said:
I haven't the ability to not project, I'm completely incapable of differentiating the minds of others from my own, unlike neurotypicals who have the ability to differentiate the minds of others from their own.
So why should anyone care about anything you have to say?  You're basically saying that all your theorizing on society and intellectual-sounding posts are completely worthless.  Oh well, at least you're honest~!
I would try to have sex with you, but I kicked my bestiality habit when I was 11.
Don't tell lies~.  You wouldn't have sex with me because I am a grown woman.  We both know you still jack it to Amy Rose.