Why people become gay.... Theory

1. Low paternal t (bonestructure)and low t (facial and body growth) during puberty means he will be submissive gay even worse if his short
2. High paternal t but low t during puberty may cause because of the enviroment (feminism or only mom)
3. This is very rare Even high paternal t than high t during puberty which happens in werid circumstances maybe bored with women you like trans 
4. Also rare is to turn out gay is low paternal t  than high t puberty which could because of always feeling less of a man maybe small dick.

To take note this could be stopped if you have high both those thing and your wife does

springfield

Banned
Yeah this totally explains all the high DHT masculine bears that fuck each other.

MichaelSzny said:
High prenatal t and pubertal, and still gay.
I said its rare The other two arent
[hr]
Heterosexual Male said:
Tell that to these faggots. Don't forget to record the reaction.

Yeah but its rare when they have high paternal t and high t during puberty to be gay i said rare !!!

skanderbeg1996 said:
MichaelSzny said:
High prenatal t and pubertal, and still gay.
[hr]
Heterosexual Male said:
Tell that to these faggots. Don't forget to record the reaction.

Yeah but its rare when they have high paternal t and high t during puberty to be gay i said rare !!!
But it's rare for most of the general population to be robust........so is everyone who is narrowskulled/framcel in the closet? lol

Heterosexual Male said:
skanderbeg1996 said:
[hr]

But it's rare for most of the general population to be robust........so is everyone who is narrowskulled/framcel in the closet? lol
They have a higher chance they are submisive which corelates
With homsexuality to be a bottom