Why PCT is considered attractive in men

ᴳᴼᴰ

Incel
is because the biggest market for fashion is Asia.

Back in the day most handsome dudes had slight NCT or neutral tilt.

Veuve

Slayer
it's because it shows good orbital support
newman didn't have NCT he just had super hooded eyes

ᴳᴼᴰ

Incel
Veuve said:
it's because it shows good orbital support
newman didn't have NCT he just had super hooded eyes
That as well but I'm mainly referring to pseudo-NCT which isn't caused by bad orbitals.
Newman had a neutral tilt, yes.

ᴳᴼᴰ

Incel
Supreme Gentleman said:
It seems to be rooted in nature, the most disfigured cat has a NCT 

reminder cats =/= humans

a slightly neg tilt with good orbitals like Cary grant doesn't look subhuman

MichaelSzny

Banned
Negative tilt is obviously a terrible trait.
But it doesn't ultimately destroy all eye aesthetics.

ᴳᴼᴰ

Incel
MichaelSzny said:
Negative tilt is obviously a terrible trait.
But it doesn't ultimately destroy all eye aesthetics.
real neg tilt is but not pseudo neg

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Makes you appear aggressive, masculine, hunter-like. These are good for men to have because it's what attracts women most, nicely colored eyes are a bonus but DOM brown/black eyes are just fine. 

On the flip side, men tend to like bigger more colorful eyes. It's a matter of preference based on sex.

Temoc

Coper
Because pct is healthy. Tears are produced on the outer canthus and slide through the lower eyelid through gravity to the inner canthus where they are absorbed.
If you have nct your tears will not flow properly leading to dry eyes.

Newman had pct, don't mix NCT with hooded eyes. Look at his outer canthus, it is above his inner canthus.

PCT IS SHIT

Coper
Temoc said:
Because pct is healthy. Tears are produced on the outer canthus and slide through the lower eyelid through gravity to the inner canthus where they are absorbed.

Newman had pct, don't mix NCT with hooded eyes. Look at his outer canthus, it is above his inner canthus.

just LOL at this hysterical BROSCIENCE.

Its cus of PRENATAL T.

Temoc

Coper
PCT IS SHIT said:
Temoc said:

Its cus of PRENATAL T.

All the boys in the charts have PCT

For caucasian men pct should be slight, around 2 degrees. Yes too much pct will look asian or feminine

Cloud

Gigachad
PCT IS SHIT said:
Temoc said:

Its cus of PRENATAL T.

Black guy has short Phil tho. Also the people you posted have nct, but I don't see nct on the high pren t child morph when I look closely.

PCT IS SHIT

Coper
Cloud said:
PCT IS SHIT said:

Its cus of PRENATAL T.

Black guy has short Phil tho. Also the people you posted have nct, but I don't see nct on the high pren t child morph when I look closely.
no he doesn't, its just short relative to his massive face, and thats cus blacks have bigger lips from bimax, the distance from his nostrils to mouth gap is still very big.
[hr]
Temoc said:
PCT IS SHIT said:

Its cus of PRENATAL T.

All the boys in the charts have PCT

For caucasian men pct should be slight, around 2 degrees. Yes too much pct will look asian or feminine

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]'Tears are produced on the outer canthus and slide through the lower eyelid through gravity to the inner canthus where they are absorbed.' [/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]the angle clearly changes depending on prenatal t. now if u wanna change how u define canthal tilt thats fine, idc, its clear from the pics what im talking about. on top of this as the lower eyelid angle changes, so does the canthal tilt (correlation not causation).[/font]

ᴳᴼᴰ

Incel
Temoc said:

Hot

Low T
First guy has REAL SEVERE NCT. I'm talking about "pseudo-NCT" caused by strong orbitals. The high prenatal T NCT.

Temoc

Coper
cuckadoodledoo2 said:
pat tillman looks like he should be a grunt in some video game.
hes how i imgaine these guys with there helmets of
There is some video game character, starcraft maybe, that has the same look

Also this guy, what is it with american military and giant square jaws?
[hr]
ᴳᴼᴰ said:
Temoc said:

Hot

Low T
First guy has REAL SEVERE NCT. I'm talking about "pseudo-NCT" caused by strong orbitals. The high prenatal T NCT.
Yeah, having a high T brow that curves downwards is good but that is not NCT, NCT is that incel dude I posted, it looks hideous and many incels and jews have that look

ᴳᴼᴰ

Incel
Temoc said:
cuckadoodledoo2 said:
pat tillman looks like he should be a grunt in some video game.
hes how i imgaine these guys with there helmets of
There is some video game character, starcraft maybe, that has the same look

Also this guy, what is it with american military and giant square jaws?
[hr]
ᴳᴼᴰ said:
Yeah, having a high T brow that curves downwards is good but that is not NCT, NCT is that incel dude I posted, it looks hideous and many incels and jews have that look
Aight well then we're in agreement

sfinkter

Coper

PCT with great orbitals, looks more aggressive/DOM than any of the guys posted here with PCT and tilted low inner brows

In this chart, the boys to the left have their faces tilted far down and the right side has their heads tilted up.

head tilted up while looking down = dom