Why older women are nicer to me?

Brio

Slayer
While I'm invisible to all young girls?

FireHaze

Gigachad
Because older women can't get 8+ men so they settle for lesser men to keep riding the cock carousel. Older women pay a lot of attention to me too.

Brio

Slayer
Women at my work look at me like I'm something comical/funny looking

IceCutter

Gigachad
why does he make this thread every week

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

alien

Chad
Rotters
Because they are fed up with hubby and want you to fuck their married pussy long dick style

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Because younger girls seems to want dominance/alpha attitude in men, so if you are submissive you wont attract many of them. Older women on the other hand, are tired of these alpha cocky assholes from years of getting pumped and dumped, so they dont want it. However they do find you physically attractive (as do the younger girls), so they are nice to you.

If you want to attract lots of younger girls aswell, you need to show of signs of confidence and masculinity.

stamaster21

Slayer
RealRob said:
Because younger girls seems to want dominance/alpha attitude in men, so if you are submissive you wont attract many of them. Older women on the other hand, are tired of these alpha cocky assholes from years of getting pumped and dumped, so they dont want it. However they do find you physically attractive (as do the younger girls), so they are nice to you.

If you want to attract lots of younger girls aswell, you need to show of signs of confidence and masculinity.

So true you are young and it shows in your body and skin, your like fresh meat compared to men their own age. Its the same way a 100 year old man looks at a 50 year old women.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
You provoke their maternal instincts by your presence, your clumsiness triggers their protective and caring instincts.

Jesus Christ

Normie
Because past prime aging sluts are trying to rewire their brains to feel arousal towards ugly guys now that they got no other choice.