- Females have NO pressure in getting a hard job 
- Females take light or useless college degrees (communication,psychology,environment,arts, etc)
- Females have many institutions dedicated to them 
- Females get jobs easily 
- Landlords prefer female tenants 
- females pay less insurance 
- Assuming a female is a young slim and average-looking, she will be treated like god, celebrity, diva and angels 
- Many stupid men belive women are blameless angels therefore they worship vaginas 
- Attractive females born to rich parents are basically "gods" on earth out of reach of average men 
- In their prime years, attractive women get tons of free stuff, dating options, sex and attention they are basically invincible. 
-Less suicide rate 
-Spared from military front lines 
-The media portraits females as more intelligent, competent, capable, pure, perfect.

waifulaifu

Cuck
Despite all that SJWs claim you will never be able to get female privilege by transitioning. If you transition you will not get any of these benefits aside from perhaps affirmative action.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
waifulaifu said:
Despite all that SJWs claim you will never be able to get female privilege by transitioning. If you transition you will not get any of these benefits aside from perhaps affirmative action.
Yeah they still see you as a misogynst male trying to invade female spaces.

none more red said:
You'll always be a man in the eyes of others. A severely disturbed man.

Nobody will say it, but they'll all be thinking it.
Absolutely not!
Look at this:
So many things that I was told to be proud of as a woman, now are a source of shame and teasing. Women can like and do whatever they like, but as a man, you are so god damn limited in what is 'acceptable'. The more I see women screaming about wage gaps and how women are so limited and men are higher than they are in society, I could just vomit.
When I was presenting as female, I consistently got higher wages. Seriously. I have worked at a few gas stations in my time (because I am stupid and dropped out of school - any young redditors that are reading this, don't you dare drop out of school, it SUCKS), and, shit you not, as female made close to $0.50 HIGHER, in the same county, same store chain (different branch). Why? Because a "single young female living on their own" deserved a bit more money than a single dude would. Simply for having a "F" on their ID.

Transgender is a mental illness. Sex reassignment will make the majority of people even uglier than they already are

Gum Cutter said:
Transgender is a mental illness. Sex reassignment will make the majority of people even uglier than they already are
Why many of you don't also classify homosexualism as mental illness?

Caitlyn / Bruce Jenner said:
Gum Cutter said:
Why many of you don't also classify homosexualism as mental illness?

The mental illness is what says "I was assigned the wrong gender at birth". IT is like if I said I was assigned the wrong race at birth and did surgery to make me Asian. if I got mad at people who said I wasn't Asian and made everyone call me one. It's just ridiculous 

Gays are different. I think it is just a social choice to be gay to be honest. Sex is largely mental you can choose to participate however you want.