• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Why not get a Mail Order Bride?

shitposter

Regular
I don't really know the guy, but this fatcel at work bought an Asian one.

Reflex

PSL Hall of Fame
Coz I don't want to get married

if you could get a mail order girl friend I'm down

W

World Eater

The only guys who get mail order brides are old fucks with beer bellies that no sane woman would touch. The only reason anyone would marry you retards is because they're desperate to leave their third world shitholes and get to America so they can fuck Chad while you're not home.

furio

Joke
LostTuna said:
World Eater said:
The only guys who get mail order brides are old fucks with beer bellies that no sane woman would touch. The only reason anyone would marry you retards is because they're desperate to leave their third world shitholes and get to America so they can fuck Chad while you're not home.

you still get sex and get to sleep in the same bed with her. ur supposed to get a new one every few yrs according to dat feel's theory.

Do you just send her back to Vietnam or something?

Workcell

Joke
Not a mail order bride, but I had a friend that married a Russian girl he briefly met while overseas.  They've been together over 7 years now and seem happier off than most married people I know.  She's had 2 kids and hasn't gained any weight either.   He tried to hook me up with her friend about 5 years ago, I should have given it a shot but whatever.   It's too late for me now, and I no longer care.

modified

hairloss expert
Reflex said:
Coz I don't want to get married

if you could get a mail order girl friend I'm down

Same. The only girlfriends I can get are ugly, old, and fat. I could mail order a hot wife. But I don't want a wife.

Also I'd be embarrassed to admit to all my family and friends I had to resort to mail ordering.

PussyPolice

Yeah that's my plan. Hopefully by 2017 when I'm 25 and I'll get one from eastern Europe because they speak English even though I prefer south american women. And I will gladly beta provide for her for the rest of my life.