• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Why not cheat wherever necessary? Women do it daily

Ugly features? Contour makeup
Small ass? Butt pads 
Small tuts? Push up bra
Short? Wear some heels girl
Acne? Makeup is on sale 

But for guys:
Acne? You'll grow out of it
Short? Just be confident
Ugly? Just be confident
Small dick? Just be confident

It is clear that us guys NEED to also adopt the females cheating strategy in order to level things out.

Don't just grow out of it. Look up the slickest ways to hide your worse acne bumps
Don't just be confident. Be confident AND buy some shoe lifts AND lie about dick size. 

Guys give too much of a fuck as a whole. Females are absolutely artificial and raise their own stock through artificial means. You are basically white knighting if you don't think guys should have aces up their sleeve in this rigged ass game

Shoe lifts on the way folks. Zero fucks will be given

Weaselface

Joke
My cheating will involve Dr. Triaca and money that could inoculate ten thousand Burmese children.

Weaselface said:
My cheating will involve Dr. Triaca and money that could inoculate ten thousand Burmese children.

I applaud you for not just settling with the hand you were dealt. I think that is more admirable than mr. "Be confident"

zanz

Joke
It's a lot harder for men to cheat than women.

Unless you're REALLLLLLLLLLY REALLLY REALLY good with makeup, women will tell you're wearing it and you'll get shamed for it. Unless, of course, it's like a nightclub or some shit where you can barely see anyways.

Shoe lifts are also pretty obvious unless they're small lifts... but... I think it may still work because of their primal taller = better. Like, the height still effects them even though it's fake height.

Really, the only thing you can cheat with is roids but that comes with repercussions and it's true that women don't like super-huge roid muscles. Good cycling can make you look pretty great, if you're average facially, it can add a lot.

Weaselface

Joke
GirlsAreOnPedestals said:
Weaselface said:

I applaud you for not just settling with the hand you were dealt. I think that is more admirable than mr. "Be confident"

LOL JUST JOKING I don't even have the funds for a noose!

zanz said:
It's a lot harder for men to cheat than women.

Unless you're REALLLLLLLLLLY REALLLY REALLY good with makeup, women will tell you're wearing it and you'll get shamed for it. Unless, of course, it's like a nightclub or some shit where you can barely see anyways.

Shoe lifts are also pretty obvious unless they're small lifts... but... I think it may still work because of their primal taller = better. Like, the height still effects them even though it's fake height.

Really, the only thing you can cheat with is roids but that comes with repercussions and it's true that women don't like super-huge roid muscles. Good cycling can make you look pretty great, if you're average facially, it can add a lot.

you get the concept. im gonna experiment with the height thing. The lift is 1.5inch