Why my T level went down so much?

Brio

Slayer
I'm healthy and I like to eat healthy. I just took one day off a week where I eat ice creams all day . Well,my T levels went from 

8 march 2015 :891 mg/ml
To
21 july 636 mg/ml

I'm working out less though

Anakind

King of Chads
Those can be minor fluctuations caused by short term non issues. Be happy you have those levels! You wanna have mine of around ~ 280 ng?   :lol:

solidus

Coper
Anakind said:
Those can be minor fluctuations caused by short term non issues. Be happy you have those levels! You wanna have mine of around ~ 280 ng?   :lol:

even if you're a bonecel, you need to lift to elevate your T levels

Anakind

King of Chads
solidus said:
even if you're a bonecel, you need to lift to elevate your T levels

Yeah, through lifting my T levels will go from 280 to an astonishing level of 400 one day. :lol:

But I'm going this route soon and lift anyway:

I spent a long time researching this. Maybe you had the test taken later in the day compared to usual?

But people use T differently anyway. Some jocks can have mid-range levels and still be jocks, some people can have abundant amounts but not be jocks. In America especially (where TRT is a real industry) there is a lot of propoganda. You should be able to feel whether your levels are adequate or not by your athletic performance and general wellbeing.

Total T level is also not what you should be looking at, you should be looking at free T.