Why my coworkers want me to approach girls at work?

Brio

Slayer
When she works with us everybody is saying shit like
" nice couples "
" brio would be happy to help you"
" brio is flirting with you"
Why did they do this?  She's 2 years older than me and she doesn't look interested

Visual representation of what will happen if you hit on girls at work:

iftsj

Banned
Brio said:
When she works with us everybody is saying shit like
" nice couples "
" brio would be happy to help you"
" brio is flirting with you"
Why did they do this?  She's 2 years older than me and she doesn't look interested

cause they are making fun of your incels ways
why the fuck would you question anything?
they know you want to fuck and try to help you, but your unhelpable

Becasue they can tell how autistic you are obviously. Probably hoping to help you out and make it less sufferable to hang around you.

Brio is ultimate proof face/body don't make up for a mind :lol:

Your best bet is to run MiscLegend "ripped abs" game. Just lift up your top to your colleagues revealing your chiselled abs and ask if they wanna bang.

Cause they want to laugh at you for getting rejected. If you want to ask someone out at work better be ready to quit afterwards.

IcedEarth

Slayer
they think they are helping you, to normalfags being single or unpopular is a diseases, they recommend you this because they know you are shy and think it's only your shyness that keeps you away from women, they are retarded and consider it to be a safe hunting ground for you

pls don't do it, the people who are around you live in poverty they don't know any other type of existence and extensive poverty since childhood messes up your brain changes your receptors

> poor people got bunch of D1 dopamine receptor, this makes them impulsive, rich people have less
> poor people have less D2 and D3 dopamine receptors, this makes them unable to enjoy things, limits their social ability, although they seem to be normal their emotional intelligence is generally low compared to rich people
> poor people have less serotonine receptors overall, this makes them prone to depression, emotional drama, low resistance to stress, unlogical compulsive thinking

pls don't take any advice from somebody whose social status is lower than yours because if you do you either land where he is or in a worse place

also keep in mind most of these people just blurt out nonsense hoping you will make sense out of it and come back later and praise them which will give them validation, this is a behavior pattern you learn spending 12 years in school and it's hard to unlearn for a lot of people

it is true that people in the catering industry fuck their co-workers but that would only apply in a hotel in the capital where you live 10km's away and work 12 hrs and got no other options since you are tired

but this ain't the case for you

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Take Iced's words Brio.

Normalfags are retarded don't listen to them.

IcedEarth

Slayer
Brio said:
Ok but why me?

how do you know they don't try to dabble around other people's life but in different areas?

it's common for working class people to invade your privacy and give you all sorts of bs advice, I mean in my country for sure, I get the same with taxi drivers or barbers, they were giving me advice on weightloss when I was morbidly obese

Brio

Slayer
IcedEarth said:
Brio said:
Ok but why me?

how do you know they don't try to dabble around other people's life but in different areas?

it's common for working class people to invade your privacy and give you all sorts of bs advice, I mean in my country for sure, I get the same with taxi drivers or barbers, they were giving me advice on weightloss when I was morbidly obese

That's true

A friend of mine always tried out to set me up with somebody (with friends of his GF/randoms at clubs), until I raged at him and he stopped.
After that he didn't even talk a single word about girl with me again.

IcedEarth

Slayer
NormalfagsPissMeOff said:
A friend of mine always tried out to set me up with somebody (with friends of his GF/randoms at clubs), until I raged at him and he stopped.

that was very retarded thing to do, my irl friends always sabotaged me

rather fuck a chubby stupid girl so I can meet her gf and ditch her for them than to be a virgin

do you even have a fucking brain?

IcedEarth said:

that was very retarded thing to do, my irl friends always sabotaged me

rather fuck a chubby stupid girl so I can meet her gf and ditch her for them than to be a virgin

do you even have a fucking brain?
Where the fuck did I imply that I'm a virgin and don't talk girls?
If I want to approach a girl I will do it myself, what's the point for him approaching a girl for me, that's just annoying and makes me look beta.

IcedEarth

Slayer
If I want to approach a girl I will do it myself, what's the point for him approaching a girl for me, that's just annoying and makes me look beta.

whatever you say buddy boy

IcedEarth said:

whatever you say buddy boy

My friend was at least geniuine I think, but most of the times people do it to make you look bad. That's clear in Brio's case.

Brio

Slayer
" are you pregnant? What a nice news congrats brio"

IcedEarth

Slayer
My friend was at least geniuine I think, but most of the times people do it to make you look bad. That's clear in Brio's case.

no they do it because they think they owe you something because they like you or you have helped them a lot

and you have refused guaranteed sex and instead of it are playing stupid video games and shitposting on a forum full with pedos, hackers, homos, autists, nazis, conmen, wannabe terrorists, petty thiefs, psychotic trolls

you said you refused that offer to preserve your dignity? where's your dignity when you are talking to such people every day?