Temoc

Coper

Exposed upper eylids? Botched Rhino? NW 2.5? Yellow fucked up teeth?

Explain

Temoc

Coper
Supreme Gentleman said:
Mostly just eyes and teeth 
And high eyebrows
He got a positive canthal teeth though but it doesn't look natural, I wonder if he got a canthoplasty and if that is a common result of such a procedure

Just lol at normalcels hating him because of drug prices for aids patients

Reflex

Lookism God
this guy is crazy smart

he went to like the best business on earth

Temoc said:
Supreme Gentleman said:
Mostly just eyes and teeth 
And high eyebrows
He got a positive canthal teeth though but it doesn't look natural, I wonder if he got a canthoplasty and if that is a common result of such a procedure

Just lol at normalcels hating him because of drug prices for aids patients
Yea its most his eye area

springfield

Banned
He's a pretty funny guy but he's going to rot in prison for some time.

Furby

Normie
I've chatted with him a couple of times. He is cool as shit......

Martin Shkreli is a corporate scapegoat. This is what I've thought from the beginning and this video solidifies it. All of his arguments make sense and are logical; what he only alludes to the INSANE price gouge gouging by big pharma across the board. People love to laugh at hospitals charging $5.00 for an aspirin pill (it is a relative low-nominal value so it doesn't get that much publicity). However the cost of a generic aspirin pill is probably 10 cents (my guess is that commercial packaging drives the cost up significantly). That is a 50X increase and it happens across the entire pharmaceutical spectrum. How many people are charged the inflated price for aspirin vs. AIDS drug every single day? That number and subsequent PROFIT is probably mind-numbingly large > AIDS drug profit.

// Infolinks