Why liberals cannot see that no matter what they give ethnics they will still despise

...them?

Seriously. Whites gave ethnics access to a first world civilization that they would never have built in a million years, access to White technology, free money and rent, advantages in university and job admissions, every opportunity to live a good life, yet they still turn around and despise White people. In fact, they hate white people so much that they go so far as to commit hate crimes and terrorism against the people they are parasiting off of.

Do liberals live in a bubble?

marty

Slayer
A lot of people lack common sense for some reason

marty said:
A lot of people lack common sense for some reason
I know most whites don't live around the subhumans but surely they have internet connection?

Ethnics go out of their way to let white people know they hate them. They follow whites to every website we go to, then rant and rave with psychotic hate (See: ethnics on this website).

Do liberals think these creatures will evolve once in white civilization?
[hr]
tsh123456789 said:
Liberals don't benefit non-black ethnics in any way.
No benefit? White liberals are the reason you're even living in a white country instead of hunting your dinner with a spear and wiping your ass with you hand.

Sociopath1983

Normie
In public I'm liberal but behind closed doors I treat shit skins like the ugly subhuman scum they are.

tsh123456789 said:
MakeAmericaGreatAgain said:
I know most whites don't live around the subhumans but surely they have internet connection?

Ethnics go out of their way to let white people know they hate them. They follow whites to every website we go to, then rant and rave with psychotic hate (See: ethnics on this website).

Do liberals think these creatures will evolve once in white civilization?
[hr]

No benefit? White liberals are the reason you're even living in a white country instead of hunting your dinner with a spear and wiping your ass with you hand.

Uhh... no. Successful Indians and Asians are have always been welcomed to first world country due to the smarts they bring. Now that they let in subhumans of all races, its only made it harder for successful Indians and Asians to stand out.
No ethnic is wanted or needed in white civilization

@"MakeAmericaGreatAgain" Not all ethnics hate whites you delusional piece of shit  
In fact most normal people don't even care about race, only subhumans such as yourself are concerned with such things

Supreme Gentleman said:
@"MakeAmericaGreatAgain" Not all ethnics hate whites you delusional piece of shit  
In fact most normal people don't even care about race, only subhumans such as yourself are concerned with such things
Extreme delusion. If this is so then why have White people been moving away when ethnics come into their neighborhoods, for the past 50 years?

Aryan Australian said:
Supreme Gentleman said:
Extreme delusion. If this is so then why have White people been moving away when ethnics come into their neighborhoods, for the past 50 years?
Well that may be due to property values or gang issues or other violence related issues 

Look, unlike most of you, I actually go outside and communicate with the real world. There are whites, blacks, asians, arabs, etc, at my school that get along just fine, are friends, play together in sports teams, basically have no problem with ethnics. It's literally only on the internet where subhuman rejects boast about "muh race" because they literally have nothing else to be proud about. Just lmao if you think slayers are racist

smellysocks

Gigachad
Because everyone gets bullied into being liberal in 2016

Deep down, nobody would ever have a "Syrian refugee" over for supper or personally befriend them. Our politcians are just bored as fuck and have no clue what else to do with our tax shekels

I think the real plan is to bring migrants in so they have more voters in the next term

BlueBalls

Chad
Supreme Gentleman said:
Aryan Australian said:
Well that may be due to property values or gang issues or other violence related issues 

Look, unlike most of you, I actually go outside and communicate with the real world. There are whites, blacks, asians, arabs, etc, at my school that get along just fine, are friends, play together in sports teams, basically have no problem with ethnics. It's literally only on the internet where subhuman rejects boast about "muh race" because they literally have nothing else to be proud about. Just lmao if you think slayers are racist
People differentiate between individuals and groups, I get along fine with ethnics in my everyday life but I don't respect arabs or africans as an ethnicity.

If I'm hanging out with someone their skin colour doesn't matter, if I'm choosing a university I wouldn't pick a majority-ethnic one.

holy shit deja vu,  i   saw this thread with the   same comments like half a year or so ago  .

was even predicting the responces.