why isn't being sub7 considered a disability?

LostTuna

Gigachad
:rage: i've been on and off depressed for the past yr ever since i got redpilled and found out i was 5.5/10. srs the government gives handouts and protects so many other types of ppl but no one gives a fuck about incels. being sub7 puts u at a severe disadvantage in pretty much everything, esp if u have a hard time coping with it. it's basically worse than shit like PTSD

iftsj

Banned
Cause the gouvernement would have to accept the redpill. And if people knew about the redpill they would take back womens freedom

LostTuna

Gigachad
AzzRaze said:
How'd your approaching go~?
i got 4 numbers out of 10 approaches. 3 6/10ishes, 1 7/10 that i ended up talking to for like 10 mins. all of the ones that rejected me were 7.5-8/10 girls (idk what i was thinking approaching) except for 1 super petite 6/10 asian girl that shot me down pretty quick lmfao. i'd be surprised if any of the numbers i got were fake, esp the 7/10 as she was very receptive. i guess i'll find out when i text them tho. me and the 7/10 talked about going paddle boarding this weekend actually. i'll post pics and stories/texts etc if anything comes out of it with any of the girls. it was a seriously ballsy thing for me to do but i'm so fucking glad i did this. before this i never even complimented a random girl in my entire life let alone do all that and talk to them and get numbers. i was on 4mg ativan and faded as fuck no doubt that helped a lot

AzzRaze

Slayer
LostTuna said:
AzzRaze said:
i got 4 numbers out of 10 approaches. 3 6/10ishes, 1 7/10 that i ended up talking to for like 10 mins. all of the ones that rejected me were 7.5-8/10 girls (idk what i was thinking approaching) except for 1 super petite 6/10 asian girl that shot me down pretty quick lmfao. i'd be surprised if any of the numbers i got were fake, esp the 7/10 as she was very receptive. i guess i'll find out when i text them tho. me and the 7/10 talked about going paddle boarding this weekend actually. i'll post pics and stories/texts etc if anything comes out of it with any of the girls. it was a seriously ballsy thing for me to do but i'm so fucking glad i did this. before this i never even complimented a random girl in my entire life let alone do all that and talk to them and get numbers. i was on 4mg ativan and faded as fuck no doubt that helped a lot
Impressive. Very nice.

Did you go out alone~?

J

Jordy

LostTuna said:
AzzRaze said:
fucking finally

:clap:

LostTuna

Gigachad
AzzRaze said:
LostTuna said:
Impressive. Very nice.

Did you go out alone~?
of course. i would never do a wingman type approach. altho i think even better than being alone would be to have a small group of friends off to the side, like a couple cute girls and 1 above avg looking guy