Why is zyzz007 perma banned

faggot

Slayer
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hello everyone, Im zyzz007 formerly from shit website lookism.com. I posted many legit and philosophical threads there but the last one I made was against there being a SLAYER GROUP there who had the privilege of deleting threads and posts and other stuff and also they having the prestige of the title, whilst other incels had NO such advantages.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The PHAGGOT mod feg firstly banned me for a day for this. Then when I registered with another account asking why I was banned, he permanently IP banned me. Fuck I hate that shit website and all the woman worship and now you have to watch what you say there. Just venting a bit that even on a supposed incel NON PC website, you have CENSORING and NON FREEDOM of speech. [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]And FEG if your reading go fuck yourself you ugly fat hairy piece of shit and you are NO SLAYER and do NOT deserve thar tag as you are only a slayer of prostitutes.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This forum is legit going to shit  :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: [/font]

Harbinger

Normie

faggot

Slayer
tsh123456789 said:
Is this for real? Zyzz007 provided some great content. 

Eat fucking shit mods. You little filthy cunts. Go ahead and ban me.

Legit. Dude brought some great posts

feg

Chad
he threatened to go ER on users here

mentioned 2 active posters here

Whitecel

Banned
A cyber threat coming from a rotter aspie doesn't mean shit, feg. You took away his only validation in this world.

But he'll back.

as an alt. :inlove:

lookz

Chad
The only correct way to respond to this thread is with zyzz pics.

King Chad

Normie
lol, I can't imagine getting banned and then posting on another forum with a rant

feg

Chad
King Chad said:
lol, I can't imagine getting banned and then posting on another forum with a rant

he was actually banned for just one day lol and he went bonkers