Why is there still no drug for Asperger's?

We have SSRIs for depression, benzos and MDMA for shyness, stims for ADHD, and anti psychotics for schizophrenia. There is seemingly nothing for autism and Asperger's. If I lower my inhibitions with these drugs it does nothing because I will still say stupid shit and act like an aspie, just uninhibited. It does nothing to help me understand social norms and rules of socializing.

Asperger's is such a crippling disease for men. Women can get away with having Asperger's because all they have to do is look good while men can do all the initiating and talking, and it might even be considered "cute" if a girl is socially awkward.

Of course, it's okay for a man to have a boring personality and look good, as long as you can behave like a NT normalfag. When your gf wants to introduce you to her family/friends you have to know how to act fucking normal. Aspies can't ever do this. An Asperger's David Gandy would be INCEL.

Amud

Banned
If you cure Asperger's, you can have fun with your no science or technology

MVP

distract
Mewslims
[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]c[/font][font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]o[/font][font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]c[/font][font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]a[/font][font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]i[/font][font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]n[/font][font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]e[/font]

allindaeyes

Banned
because without aspieness human advancement would be MUCH slower. Most of the top scientists and shit are pure aspie

MVP

distract
Mewslims
if you're aspie, become a psychopath, this tends to overshadow your autism

It's a developemertal disorder. Any drugs would be limiting the mental deterioration ASSociated with the disease. Once the damage is done it's well beyond modern medicine to fix. It's fixing a broken brain. It would almost be like bringing a mind to life out of the corpse that is the autistic philosophy zombie left behind.

(same reason we don't have drugs for down syndrome)

Just lol at people who think autism is master race. They have an average IQ lower than blacks.  :giggle:

Anakind

King of Chads
Harakiri said:
Aspergers is a made up disease even my doc told me this

And your doctor made his phd in bro science obviously.

alien

Chad
Rotters
DeepthroatSlayer said:
Just lol at people who think autism is master race. They have an average IQ lower than blacks.  :giggle:

Low-functioning autism is a very different beast from high-functioning autism buddy boy. 62% of autists are low-functioning (IQ of 85 or lower). But I'm part of the camp of autists who are high-functioning. The high-functioning camp is intelligent. We just have deficits in communication and other certain areas. And we're not as efficient as normalfags in certain tasks.

When I speak, I often times sound disorganized and incoherent. And people (especially job interviewers or customers) assume that I'm not intelligent. But when I write an essay and have the time to organize my thoughts, I get high grades because I have a lot more analytical ability and insight than the average normalfag idiot. If you sound awkward or disoriented when you talk, you have this massive failo effect on people.

If I were to take a drug to cure my autism, I'm afraid that my savant qualities, the qualities that make me above-average, would go away.

When I was a member of toastmasters, I wrote a really good speech on public transportation in the Greater Toronto Area. My instructor at Toastmasters was impressed with my speech. He could see that I was very passionate and knowledgeable about the topic. But he said that I look down at my cue cards too often. Thing is I need my cue cards. Because if I have to talk about issues on the fly, I will sound like a disjointed, disorganized mess.

I understand that some autists are smart. Some niggers are smart too. Hell some people with down syndrome are smart. The point is that autism is a very strong sign that you're an idiot. Some of you are fine. I'm guessing you'd be smarter if you had developed normal.

I wouldn't mind splitting blacks into high and low functioning same as autists.

HarryBalls

Coper
There are lots of drugs for spergs granted you are atleast not sub 5 otherwise nobody will want to be around you even after you get increased interest in socialization and social appreciation.

Problem is if you are sperging with no social circle where are you gonna buy serious banned and prohibited substances?

I personally like to use Dextromethorphan or DXM.

Easy to get and if you stay on second or third plateau it cures lots of sperg and autistic behaviours. Don't get enough medication to get to the fourth plateau though. It can get pretty fucked up. 

Again granted you are not sub5 otherwise you will want to socialize but will hit a wall.

rigidity

Slayer
It's always weird when this place talks about autism as if people with autism are distinct from us lookists.

purps drank

Slayer
alien said:
DeepthroatSlayer said:

Low-functioning autism is a very different beast from high-functioning autism buddy boy. 62% of autists are low-functioning (IQ of 85 or lower). But I'm part of the camp of autists who are high-functioning. The high-functioning camp is intelligent. We just have deficits in communication and other certain areas. And we're not as efficient as normalfags in certain tasks.

When I speak, I often times sound disorganized and incoherent. And people (especially job interviewers or customers) assume that I'm not intelligent. But when I write an essay and have the time to organize my thoughts, I get high grades because I have a lot more analytical ability and insight than the average normalfag idiot. If you sound awkward or disoriented when you talk, you have this massive failo effect on people.

If I were to take a drug to cure my autism, I'm afraid that my savant qualities, the qualities that make me above-average, would go away.

When I was a member of toastmasters, I wrote a really good speech on public transportation in the Greater Toronto Area. My instructor at Toastmasters was impressed with my speech. He could see that I was very passionate and knowledgeable about the topic. But he said that I look down at my cue cards too often. Thing is I need my cue cards. Because if I have to talk about issues on the fly, I will sound like a disjointed, disorganized mess.

Literally every single person has this issue franco. It's nothing to do with you being some sort of savant lmao.

purps drank said:
alien said:

Literally every single person has this issue franco. It's nothing to do with you being some sort of savant lmao.

Legit. True aspies are rarish anyway, and almost always are obvious as fuck. Most people that this site consider aspies are just unattractive juvenile looking men, who have been constantly failoed and excluded from social interaction throughout their formative years.

rigidity said:
DeepthroatSlayer said:
You are a nigger tho

Look at how edgy you are saying nigger.   Say it again, it makes me hard.

If that turns you on then let me tell you that I say it in real life. I've said it to niggers at bars before (when they're acting like niggers only, I'm not gonna accoust an inoccent black) I bet you came in your pants you little shit.