• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Why is the average Penis size different around the world? My pseudo-theory.

Tenacious said:
The ancient Greeks mockingly associated donkey dongs with uncivilized Barbarians, so your theory is in no way original.

Greeks were just superior copers because Greece has an average of like 4 inches.

Rocky

Regular
I made a similar post recently about why east/south asians are so beta (moreso east I guess). Oldest civilizations in the world. Low inhibition gets you in trouble when there are laws.

Its not urban life that selects for low t

Its decreased intrasex competition due to strict law and religion

I can't link on mobile but the agrarian African tribes were much bigger dick frame and t than neighbouring hunter gatherer tribes

Anyway tldr chinks drew the short end literally

AsymmetryIsDeath

3/10 in Serbia
Staff member
Super Moderator
Post Singularity Virgin said:
Its not urban life that selects for low t

Its decreased intrasex competition due to strict law and religion

I can't link on mobile but the agrarian African tribes were much bigger dick frame and t than neighbouring hunter gatherer tribes

Anyway tldr chinks drew the short end literally

true, but the fact that society made high T less selected for was a good thing overall. it improved law and order and it's what allowed us to forge stable nations, invent and conquer the world. africans never invented shit because their high T alphas kept chimping out.