• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Why is the average Penis size different around the world? My pseudo-theory.

UglyPolitician

Regular
This pseudo-theory also throws some insight into why some incels don't get laid.​

[img=625x500]https://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/2...enhanced-27328-1425403827-18.gif[/img][/LEFT]

Okay, first we have to look at parts of the world which have small penises or smaller penises when compared to neighboring territories. Iranians, Iraqis, Pakistanis, East Asians generally have small penises average being less then 12 cm. Then we have Greeks and Italians whose penises are about 1.5-2 cm shorter then that of Northern Europeans. Now, what do all of these peoples on the smaller side have in common? They are cradles of ancient CIVILIZATIONS. Persia, Mesopotamia, Indus and Yellow River Valleys, ancient Greece and Rome.​

Yes, my pseudo-hypothesis is that civilization leads to smaller dicks. Our penis journey starts in our mothers' wombs where genetics and TESTOSTERONE exposure determines how big the dick will get. Yes that very womb testosterone exposure that determines masculine facial features or the strong well defined jaw that many of you crave here. :) Testosterone is also linked to aggression and dominance. That is a man with higher levels of testosterone can be aggressive, overpower and be physically violent towards other men when competing for females. Such a man will physically dominate and subjugate other men and have access to females. Also the females would prefer high testosterone males with attractive masculine traits. All this leads to his high testosterone genes being spread and dispersed ultimately resulting larger dick men population.​

Now comes in civilization. It brings a lot more than physical strength/aggression into the equation. Now mating rights are transferred to the privileged educated, rich and powerful class. Powerful men in this case are not necessarily aggressive/physically strong but rather retain authority, law-making, political and economic influence. Women are no longer given the choice of selecting mates and more viewed as property. Many high testosterone men no longer have access to women because you cannot physically overpower other men to gain access to women because now there are rules, laws and regulations in place. All these leads to smaller dicks. The best example is that of Greeks and Italian populations which have smallest dicks in Europe. East Asians have even smaller dicks because their exposure to civilization is even longer something like 5000 years or so of settled, urban life. The Congolese Africans have the largest dicks in world with average being 17-18 cm. Yeap, Congo was historically, pre-historically, now and always a shithole with no history of statehood, laws or organization. Sounds legit? :)

Now many of you incels might be outraged and prone to aggression because you don't get any. That is because you possibly have high testosterone levels, but today it plays against you cause you cannot use that aggression, violence to get access to women as there are laws and social conditioning in place. Look at what happened to ER. :D So in fact incels with low testosterone levels are happiest because they don't have that much of an urge, they are less impulsive and they are tortured less from the inside. lol ​

Moderators stick this thread I think it is really useful and well-thought. :D

feg

Rotter
this dick theory is rather iffy, I got 17.2cmx14.5cm and still fucked bareback skinny women who were tight the first 5 minutes then at the second round they've stretched the fuck out with me and I felt it that if I had a 20cm penor it would still ram them without any damage

feg

Rotter
Narrator said:
feg said:
this dick theory is rather iffy, I got 17.2cmx14.5cm and still fucked bareback skinny women who were tight the first 5 minutes then at the second round they've stretched the fuck out with me and I felt it that if I had a 20cm penor it would still ram them without any damage

legit

they came, no problem with that but after sex you could slip in all your four fingers very comfortably, with some patience and dexterity you can fistfuck them but didn't try because they don't let you thinking it will leave their pussy to loose afterwards

I have to add they experience multiple vaginal orgasms with me, deepspot orgasms, one girl had a small squirt, some were so wet that it felt like fucking water

but I last long too not counting the foreplay I do 4-5 sessions each around 20 minutes, sometimes they last more, sometimes less, depends on a lot of things

the average guy busts 2 nuts per day, has like 2x10 minutes of action then he needs to take 2 days off while I'm in top shape with just 1 day

I had one girl that was supertight but she hurts like hell in some positions like grabs your dick in a way you feel it breaks at the shaft, she was the one with the squirting btw, her pussy was small in every direction, generally you get to the entrance of the womb with your fingers after 8-9 cm's she had it like at 4-5

UglyPolitician

Regular
feg said:
Narrator said:

they came, no problem with that but after sex you could slip in all your four fingers very comfortably, with some patience and dexterity you can fistfuck them but didn't try because they don't let you thinking it will leave their pussy to loose afterwards

I have to add they experience multiple vaginal orgasms with me, deepspot orgasms, one girl had a small squirt, some were so wet that it felt like fucking water

but I last long too not counting the foreplay I do 4-5 sessions each around 20 minutes, sometimes they last more, sometimes less, depends on a lot of things

the average guy busts 2 nuts per day, has like 2x10 minutes of action then he needs to take 2 days off while I'm in top shape with just 1 day

I had one girl that was supertight but she hurts like hell in some positions like grabs your dick in a way you feel it breaks at the shaft, she was the one with the squirting btw, her pussy was small in every direction, generally you get to the entrance of the womb with your fingers after 8-9 cm's she had it like at 4-5

Hehe. Says that the theory is doubtful then proceeds with stories how he shags girls. Amazing analytical skills right there mate! How does it disprove my theory?

feg said:

bone pressed?

feg

Rotter
JonKortajarena said:
feg said:

bone pressed?

no it's nbpel I'm a bit chubby so I just find the end of it and measure from there, with bpel you can cheat like 2cm's

UglyPolitician said:
Hehe. Says that the theory is doubtful then proceeds with stories how he shags girls. Amazing analytical skills right there mate! How does it disprove my theory?

every girl is different and once over 16cm stamina and skills could matter far more

UglyPolitician

Regular
feg said:
JonKortajarena said:
bone pressed?

no it's nbpel I'm a bit chubby so I just find the end of it and measure from there, with bpel you can cheat like 2cm's

UglyPolitician said:

every girl is different and once over 16cm stamina and skills could matter far more

Hmmm. Feg you are either a kid/teenager or you finally need to get your high school diploma, its about time. :D And besides you are likely a little liar or not measuring your dick properly. 17.2 cm would put you it in the 99th percentile which is highly unlikely. I am 16.5 and have never seen a bigger bulge or bigger dick than my own. And I was doing sports (dressing rooms) and and visiting saunas for a long time... That is because I am in the 95th percentile and have yet to see more than 95 naked men. :D

This is a better theory than any university scientists, penis measurers and general dickologists have published so far. Perhaps in 50 years the academia will catch up. It has a reputation of confirming what the laymen have known for ages.

Although on 2nd thought, there have been academic papers about gorillas having smaller penises because of lesser intra-sexual competition whereas chimpanzees have larger. I haven't seen such studies concerning human races though.

feg

Rotter
UglyPolitician said:
Hmmm. Feg you are either a kid/teenager or you finally need to get your high school diploma, its about time. :D And besides you are likely a little liar or not measuring your dick properly. 17.2 cm would put you it in the 99th percentile which is highly unlikely. I am 16.5 and have never seen a bigger bulge or bigger dick than my own. And I was doing sports (dressing rooms) and and visiting saunas for a long time... That is because I am in the 95th percentile and have yet to see more than 95 naked men. :D

fwhr over 2.1
finger index 0.9
hairy all over could buy other's cigarettes in school pretending to be 18
semi-fag
fap like a retard every day almost 4 times

it is what it is I need mysize 64 because I break the regular rubbers which would be size 56, but lately idgaf of condoms anymore

whatever dude not posting anything about me here, haven't did that since I joined years ago on puahate

also visiting saunas and looking at men's penises lol we might have something in common

hospen said:
so ciilization breeds incels.

this is nothing new. this is why the world is gone to shit. all the genetic garbage managed to reproduce thousands of years ago and look at that, the world is filled with genetic shit.

well even 65 years ago incels could reproduce running family man game. just lol at that. im glad these times of severe sexual brutality have come. time to breed the genetic trash out.

legit

good thread

Aparat

Regular
There might be some validity to OP, but I think most "stats" are false. I think it has more to do with body shape. Stocky cold adapted build may result in less length, but thicker penis. Long limbs may result in longer thinner penis.

Temoc

Joke
Aparat said:
There might be some validity to OP, but I think most "stats" are false. I think it has more to do with body shape. Stocky cold adapted build may result in less length, but thicker penis. Long limbs may result in longer thinner penis.

This

Asians also have short arms, whites are average and blacks have long arms. Why? The longer you are the more heat you exchange with your environment. Long arms, legs and penises are good for tropical areas, being stocky like a eskimo is good for siberia and alaska.

Also these countries with giant penises are self reported

UglyPolitician

Regular
hospen said:

this is nothing new. this is why the world is gone to shit. all the genetic garbage managed to reproduce thousands of years ago and look at that, the world is filled with genetic shit.

well even 65 years ago incels could reproduce running family man game. just lol at that. im glad these times of severe sexual brutality have come. time to breed the genetic trash out.

That is a really good observation and could be expanded and incorporated into my theory. Today's genetic dumpster of faces has been the result of organized complex human societies which have been around for the past 5000-6000. Unwanted, ugly and weak genes have not been bred out naturally. And now the opposite is taking place with women having more 'economic freedom' and 'choice' than in the past. This institutional and societal shift leaves the majority of world's men population unsatisfied sexually either because of not getting enough or not any at all. The rules of the game have changed, thousands of years of unnatural reproduction have left majority men with bad genes and therefore not fit to play the new game. :D

smellysocks

Megastar
hospen said:

All well and good, except genetic trash females get to reproduce as they please

Tenacious

Joke
The ancient Greeks mockingly associated donkey dongs with uncivilized Barbarians, so your theory is in no way original.

springfield

Banned