Why is talking to girls so hard for us?

rigidity

Slayer
Even when a girl looks friendly, I'll just find a way to excuse myself from the conversation.  it's as if my body knows it shouldn't be spreading my genetics around.

MichaelSzny said:
I have female friends, it's not hard to talk to girls.

Same. I don't find it hard to talk to girls and my female friends, but I find it f*cking impossible to flirt with them.

rigidity

Slayer
MichaelSzny said:

It's one thing to be friendly and then another thing to talk to them sexually.

I was wondering if @IcedEarth could help me out with this.

scar_face40 said:
MichaelSzny said:

Same. I don't find it hard to talk to girls and my female friends, but I find it f*cking impossible to flirt with them.

Yeah!  How do you flirt?

rigidity said:
MichaelSzny said:

scar_face40 said:

Yeah!  How do you flirt?

Step 1: Be attractive
Step 2: Don't be unattractive
Step 3: 'Just be yourself'

Bojack

Lookism God
scar_face40 said:
rigidity said:

Yeah!  How do you flirt?

Step 1: Be attractive
Step 2: Don't be an aspie
Step 3: Be attractive

Fixed

Darkman

Slayer
Girls are actually easier to "talk" to than guys are. They are a lot more talkative and have higher verbal intelligence in general then men do. Girls are able to blather on about the most vapid shit for days. Flirting with them is a completely different story though.

It's hard because you, like most of us, are invisible to shitcunts.

Today for example, I was ignored by what looked to be a Roma female beggar in her 20s (attractive), near Victoria Station, despite the fact that I was suited and booted having returned from a work trip. She approached everyone else in the vicinity except me.

Dat feel when you are invisible even to immigrant poverty panhandlers.

iNeedHair

Coper
Norwood Cemetery said:

Today for example, I was ignored by what looked to be a Roma female beggar in her 20s (attractive), near Victoria Station, despite the fact that I was suited and booted having returned from a work trip. She approached everyone else in the vicinity except me.

That is true. How can you talk to someone who doesn't even acknowledge your presence?

iNeedHair said:
Norwood Cemetery said:

That is true. How can you talk to someone who doesn't even acknowledge your presence?

I sometimes wonder if I am actually dead, and just a roaming spirit that co-exists with people but in a different dimension.

Pizza tomorrow methinks, I need to drown my sorrows in roquita peppers and black olives.

modified

hairloss expert
MichaelSzny said:

Ditto. When I was a teenager I was bad at it. I put a lot of practice in and in the past few years most of my good friends have been female. It's not really beta orbiting since I'm not trying to fuck them. I just have enjoyed female friendship. Mostly I think I pursued so many friendhsjps with girls to to compensate for my lack of dating experience.

I am just so developmentally stunted, that talking to a girl is like climbing mount Everest for me. Sucks, but that is just how it is.

rigidity

Slayer
igesio said:
Because they make it hard for us.

Note that I said I have problems even talking to friendly girls.  I have no issues talking to guys who don't get laid or are ugly, but I can't even talk to guys who get laid.  The life experience gap is far too great.