• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Why is nearly everybody here like that?

realist89

I know incels from reddit posts, nice guy, etc. Didn't believe that every guy who doesn't get attention from girls would behave the same. But it's like no matter the age, race or religion, nearly every incel shares the same behaviour: not accepting that they need to work on their character and denying advice, while complaining about life and attacking everyone who doesn't share the same opinion.
I saw many ugly guys with decent, or even very pretty girlfriends, it's harder when you are ugly, but it's far from impossible. I think you all know that by now. So why is nobody trying to improve themselves but have unlimited energy to do researches, complaints, etc. ?

What's wrong with incels?

YourMom

Joke
Tell that to the cum stains I clean from your keyboard.

Love,
Your Mom

Casper

normie
Masculinity Crew
Keep writing paragraphs for us
[size=xx-large]DIDNT READ A SINGLE WORD[/size]​

UglyAlpha

Regular
whats wrong with incels?

fucking losers who have no purpose

Bingerino

Regular
realist89 said:
I know incels from reddit posts, nice guy, etc. Didn't believe that every guy who doesn't get attention from girls would behave the same. But it's like no matter the age, race or religion, nearly every incel shares the same behaviour: not accepting that they need to work on their character and denying advice, while complaining about life and attacking everyone who doesn't share the same opinion.
I saw many ugly guys with decent, or even very pretty girlfriends, it's harder when you are ugly, but it's far from impossible. I think you all know that by now. So why is nobody trying to improve themselves but have unlimited energy to do researches, complaints, etc. ?

Obviously someone character matters but to even be really sexually considerd by women you need to have looks, some ugly guy might get a girlfriend but that doesnt mean the girl is sexually attracted to him (dont forget the guy is ugly) . Also there are alot of people that want to looksmax not for a gf but simply to be threated for as a normal human being as people obviously are biased to people that are bad looking. The ones who are extremely angry most of the time have some obvious mental problems. We also have some people here that are almost able to model and just looksmax to achieve that goal.

Also alot of the shit that is said here is people trolling believe it or not this is the ¨Shitty Advice¨ part of the forum. For true looksmaxxing we go to the ¨Looksmaxing¨ section.

It is what it is

Majority are socially isolated narcissists, and many are NEETs, to make things worse.

Most who don't fit that description have had sex at least once.

Coper_Nicus

RotMaxxing
realist89 said:

This isn't really an incel forum.

These guys you think are ugly probably aren't really. Straight guys aren't usually that good at judging what women find attractive, especially when women lie about it so much. 

Obviously everyone has some agency in there situation. But most people overstate the agency they have. Lookism is undeniable.

Tancredii

Machine
UglyAlpha said:
Tancredii said:
my bones are too weak. if i exercise, it just hurts

not true and working out will help strengthen your bones dude

i went to the doctor and he told me to stop exercising because it is bad for my bones

Wellthatsucks

Off duty
reminder OP is 5'4 and turkish LOL

I would have killed my parents if they denied me HGH during puberty

absolute filthy scum to be breeding at a subhuman height. who the fuck are they to reproduce? what self entilted cuntbags with no vigilance.

you're weak for not returning the abuse. do it in their sleep.

MajinBuu

Megastar
Wellthatsucks said:

absolute filthy scum to be breeding at a subhuman height. who the fuck are they to reproduce? what self entilted cuntbags with no vigilance.

maybe

just

maybe

this is a larp alt

:stomper: :stomper:

UglyAlpha

Regular
Tancredii said:
UglyAlpha said:
not true and working out will help strengthen your bones dude

i went to the doctor and he told me to stop exercising because it is bad for my bones

hes a cuck faggot what bullshit is that

Wellthatsucks

Off duty
MajinBuu said:
Wellthatsucks said:

maybe

just

maybe

this is a larp alt

:stomper: :stomper:

he knows how to go invisible/appear offline in the settings so yea

E-Chad

This isn't an inkkel forum we have chads of both real and internet variety