Why is it that often racists/right-wingers end up marrying ethnics?

TheTrews

Normie
Marrying or shacking up with, same thing.

Several US right-wing commentators date or are married to ethnics. In the UK, the leader of the BNP was engaged to a Jap woman and many UKIP supporters are married to Orientuls.

I in fact knew a guy who was quite a lot older than me and was known for his very racist views. For the past 10 years ever since he spilt up with his long-term white girlfriend, he has exclusively dated a string of black women. Bizarrely, last I heard he still spouts anti-ethnic rhetoric.

It's all part of a bigger pattern that exists.

I don't honestly know how these people manage the two things simultaneously, or how it all appears to them.

Darkman

Slayer
They apply their beliefs to large populations and not individuals.

IcedEarth

Slayer
the whole leadership of the nazi party were untermensch according to their own fucking theories

TheTrews

Normie
just lol buddy boyo said:
I am a white person who doesn't "take pride" or feel responsible for what "my race" did because they aren't me. They have no accomplishments of their own so they need to elevate the group that they belong to.

As a result of your indifferent and nonchalant attitude towards your own race, do you think this makes you more or less likely to run post-colonial game or to fetishise women of colour?

Timbuck2

Coper
It's called keeping your enemies closer.

No better way to get back at ethnic men than fucking their women.

TheTrews

Normie
Timbuck2 said:
It's called keeping your enemies closer.

No better way to get back at ethnic men than fucking their women.

But these same guys call both male and female ethnics subhumans.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Because they are in general very conservative. They want a stable good family where the women doesnt end up cheating, divorcing and taking 50% of their money. Western white women are horrible when it comes to building family life, hence they often take women from other countries.

why is that most stormfronters are actually self hating ethnics like u?
******exposed****

IceCutter

Gigachad
Many ppl in this fucked up world are destined to become that which they hate the most

this is a classic example

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk