Why is it that most blacks can pull off the bald look

Blueman

Gigachad
Better than other races? Skull shape? Or is it just that their hair actually failos them in the first place cause it's so different than other races?

Or do you disagree that blacks can pull off bald heads better than other races?

FLAYER

Slayer
It has to do with hair texture, hair and skin coloring, skull shape, hairline, cultural norms; many factors.

zyros

Slayer
I think its because of the skin color compared to hair color. The lighter the skin color compared to dark hair color, the more shocking the bald look is.

Like if you take a quick glance at some bunch of black guys and some bunch of white guys, the bald black guys will stand out a lot less compared to their haired peers than the white guys.

Its just a contrast and color perception thing. The darker your skin tone (and I mean already being black race), the better you will pull off bald look.

White young bald men aren't so bad. It's when they age. You start to see every wrinkle, every freckle and imperfection. Black don't crack, veins are virtually invisible and Blacks rarely have marks like freckles on the skin. Simply put, bald blacks still look healthy and youthful.

Rocky

Normie
A few reasons.

1) It looks better with dark skin.
2) When they shave, you can't see the shadow of the horse shoe or remaining hair. 
3) Their cranium is proportionately smaller compared to their face. So it doesn't look bulbous when they shave it. In particular, their craniums are rarely much wider than their faces.
4) I think that the prominence of their eyes, noses, lips, and maxillas plays a role as well. They don't look small with such an exposed cranium.