Why is it so important for normies...

psrl118

Coper
To get us to delude ourselves about the reality of looks and face?

This is something that's been bugging me lately. The day I accepted that looks matter was the day that I was put out of my misery. I felt a huge burden lifted off of my shoulders. Whatever anger I had was gone because there was no confusion anymore: looks matter every bit to women, just the same as men.

The only thing that gets to me these days is a normie's insistence on getting you to buy into the delusion about game and confidence and the other debunked nonsense we've covered here.

With that said, what do they get out of it? Why is it important to them to try to get you to believe that "looks don't matter to women?"

IceCutter

Gigachad
they're just bad at rating ppl (and thus rate you as 'ok' and not 'subhuman' as you rightly are)

most normies become bad at rating ppl of their own sex because they've never had to think about it

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
@[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]psrl118 [/font]What you don't realize is that many of these normies really do believe that it's all about game and confidence. It's part of their coping mechanism, and their inability to deal with the shifting reality of the dating market. It's a lot more brutal to accept the reality that you're doomed to inceldom due to the fact that you're an inferior genetic specimen (aka ugly-to-average looking, physically speaking). It's a LOT EASIER to tell yourself that it's something which is under your control... and that next tailored suit you'll buy... or that a change in charisma will get you what you want. I'm afraid it's not that easy LOL.

psrl118

Coper
ItWontBeMe said:
@[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]psrl118 [/font]What you don't realize is that many of these normies really do believe that it's all about game and confidence. It's part of their coping mechanism, and their inability to deal with the shifting reality of the dating market. It's a lot more brutal to accept the reality that you're doomed to inceldom due to the fact that you're an inferior genetic specimen (aka ugly-to-average looking, physically speaking). It's a LOT EASIER to tell yourself that it's something which is under your control... and that next tailored suit you'll buy... or that a change in charisma will get you what you want. I'm afraid it's not that easy LOL.
I agree.

That said, why is it so easy for us to deal with the reality? 

Like I said, I've never been happier and I'm going to use that time and energy on other pursuits (at least until I have enough money for my procedures and steroids).

Harry Rotter

Coper
ItWontBeMe said:
The problem is you guys still don't accept that you are genetic garbage whether you look good or you don't. If you are low IQ you are genetic garbage,if you are a nigger/ethnic you are genetic garbage. You cope by saying you would get laid if you were good looking but that is nothing but a lie. There is a combination of factors as to why you don't get laid.

stamaster21

Slayer
of course looks matter theirs this ugly girl who sat next to me in math class she is a 3.5/10 and the 6/10 was sitting in front of me in the computer lab i just made a little small talk, and it was pleasure to talk to above average girl. The ugly girl next to me physically was fat and had a weird looking face. She then tries to help me with some math problems, i act polite but iam like thinking your 70 pounds over weight and you have 3.5/10 body and face. I can understand some pudgy people who have decent or good looking face at least they can bullshit themselves into believing their okay. But when your very fat and facially ugly how can a person not know.Being unhealthy gives you low social value people don't even want to be around you. Iam not even taking about mating just socializing.