I'm with you. A lot of people seem to enjoy "social vibing," which is basically talking (about nothing) and just bantering, whereas I feel most confident when people are discussing things (or even arguing.)

White God

Normie
You need to get a good group together, otherwise socializing sucks ass.

If you are talking about small talk then just take it less seriously

Spectre

Normie
Just take fucking opiates, is it really that hard to figure out?

Nizoral Babe

Coper
I dislike most people too. Cannot stand the average bro and most girls are about as interesting as watching paint dry.

FuckThis

Slayer
It is called being introvert 
there is nothing that can be done, some people are just like that.

IcedEarth

Slayer
Westphal said:
What's the attitude one has to have to enjoy social activities?

I mean enjoy and not endure. If I try I can be social and good to others but that doesn't appeal me, though.

What's the secret?

I have zero interest for anyone but it's expected.

Anyone else with similar asocial attitudes?
I think you are depressed and are overthinking this shit, I feel like this only when my depressive episodes hit me and I get random panic attacks too.

Also keep in mind most people hate talking to more than 100 persons in a month so every social interaction beyond their bubble will be very superficial so it doesn't matter how good you can socialize with them since they don't give a fuck about you in the first place. Maybe try to talk to people based on their self interest only.

primetime

Normie
Westphal said:
What's the attitude one has to have to enjoy social activities?

I mean enjoy and not endure. If I try I can be social and good to others but that doesn't appeal me, though.

What's the secret?

I have zero interest for anyone but it's expected.

Anyone else with similar asocial attitudes?
In my opinion the key to socializing is talking about nothing..pointless things..if you can't do that you might as well be an outcast

springfield

Banned
I usually go to parties and smile at people. Maybe the hot tanned jock will take pity on me and take me to his place so he can urinate on me. Possibly even buy his smelly worn socks.