• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

why is golganto the best poster on the site

pretty_boy

grave digger
Masculinity Crew
I mean he's great and all, but i never regarded him an S tier poster. ge is more of a B tier, maybe an A.

Comethazine

All i do is young bitches and cocaine
Masculinity Crew
avi failo

pretty_boy

grave digger
Masculinity Crew
avi failo
Comethazine

His main is pleasant and his alts are pretty funny, but he's halo'd massively by rl spamming best user lists with him in them every two minutes.

cope. I'm listing benchpress as well and everyone still hates him.
My memory's not the best but I don't remember benchpress being in the earliest ones.

And that guy goes out of his way to antagonise everyone vs golgonto who has literally never gotten into an argument.

Ofc you're not going to be liked if you don't want to be.

averyhostilelawyer

J.D.
HQNP
My memory's not the best but I don't remember benchpress being in the earliest ones.

And that guy goes out of his way to antagonise everyone vs golgonto who has literally never gotten into an argument.

Ofc you're not going to be liked if you don't want to be.

he was definitely there (unless you're referring to literally that username, in that case yeah, i had him as euthanasia until recently)

not true about the bold, look at me and rm

Golgonto

140 Wesley
I rarely post anymore (on this acc) but friendly, light-hearted posts and lots of interaction with big posters got me in the s class. Now I'm just coasting along.