Why is everyone on quora indian

ogrecel

Chad
why is everyone on reddit a cuck? why is everyone on 4chan a neckbeard? why is everyone on psl narcissistic? idk that's just how it is

Mandzilla

Incel
ogrecel said:
why is everyone on reddit a cuck? why is everyone on 4chan a neckbeard? why is everyone on psl narcissistic? idk that's just how it is

This kind of makes sense though because those communities tend to attract certain personality types. If you have a certain race congregating on one site you have to ask yourself why are all those Indians so excited to answer the Internet's questions.

kibo

Chad
legit quora answers on
Do Indians smell differently than people of other ethnicities? If so, why?
[font=Georgia, Times,]Although the Indian subcontinent is one of the hottest, most humid places in the world, we are probably the hairiest humans, a joke that Russell Peters made a few years ago [1].[/font]

[font=Georgia, Times,]However, that "joke" is true to the dot. We are bloody hairy, and it causes some of us to sweat profusely. Diet and lack of deodorants contribute to the smell, but it would never be a problem without the amount of sweat that we produce.[/font]

[font=Georgia, Times,]To make it worse, some of us have very un-Western hygiene habits. Due to cultural practices, some of us don't make showering a daily ritual.[/font]
[font=Georgia, Times,]These two should explain it. Number one, food. Number two, no deodorants.[/font]

[font=Georgia, Times,]I can confirm number one. Had been living in Mumbai for two months in 1995 and ate exclusively Indian food, my sweat, my underarm started to smell unmistakeably like Indian food. My body odor returned to normal again two days after I Ianded at my home country.[/font]

[font=Georgia, Times,]Number two is only a deduction. I solved my body odor "problem" with cheap deodorant stick; thus Indians who still smell like Indian food must somehow refuse to use deodorant for whatever reason.[/font]