Why is everyone obsessed with a virgin girl?

lanklet

Coper
My gf was a virgin when I met her (she was incredibly sheltered by her parents), and the sex has not been that great.  She hasn't been very receptive to trying new things, and I can tell she's not really into sex all that much other than the emotional validation it brings.  

I'd rather have sex with a girl who's had a few partners before me (not too many though, obviously), that way she actually knows what she's doing and won't be fucking scared of my genitals.  The idea of fucking a girl who really wants the physical pleasure first is a huge turn-on for me, not taking a girl's virginity.  Shit's boring and annoying.

You guys are just insecure and don't want a girl who can compare your performance to her past lovers.

lanklet

Coper
mrz said:
More interested in a JB girl than virgin tbh. There is an evolutionary advantage to fucking virgins though, it gives you a cuck free chance to impregnate the girl, plus is protective from diseases as well, so it makes evolutionary sense that most guys have a preference for virginal girls, I see it as bonus for sure but not a particular requirement, I might even prefer a girl who is already fucked at least once just cuz I don't really want my dick to get blood all over it that is gross as fuck, but I'd still go for it obviously, it's an accomplishment if nothing else.
It does make evolutionary sense, but when it comes to having sex in modern society it hardly matters anymore.

Maximus said:
Because she's yours, she's not tainted, taking away her innocence and being the man she wants to lose it too is special too. And taking the virginity of a girl releases large doses of oxytocin in her brain which creates an even stronger bond. The more partners a woman has the less able she is to love due to he reduced release of bonding chemicals.
I don't really give a damn about any of this sentimental crap, honestly.

And I sure as hell didn't get an oxytocin rush when we first tried having sex.  Shit was awkward as fuck, I couldn't get it in fully, and we couldn't really get it going until the 3rd time we tried.

Vertu

Incel
People here just glorify things that they haven't gotten, when it really doesn't matter.

It's your typical SlutHater state-of-mind. Nothing new.

Vertu

Incel
mrz said:
Vertu said:
People here just glorify things that they haven't gotten, when it really doesn't matter.

It's your typical SlutHater state-of-mind. Nothing new.
nothing matters. We will all die and the universe will die and eventually freeze after it's all hawking radiation spewed out from black holes sucking in virtual particles before they annihilate their twins.
Somebody was reading the chat box earlier today.

Legit.