• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Why is David Gandy aging so badly?

looksmaxx

Champion
Lol @ copers, men peak at like 23

Gandy has an ugly nose

Eggs_Tyrone

You ready to fill them stomachs up?
Snap 400 photos.

Some are good, some are shit.

None are just like the others

lookisIN

Regular
he is a natural subhuman who looksmaxed that's why

same with Ronaldo, he is a natural subhuman who looksmaxed with surgeries but now that he gets older he can't hide his subhumanity anymore, he looks like an ugly woman

Nibba

Regular
cruis3r said:
his eyes and skin are terrible and he's only 38

what happened to that "men peak at late 30's" mantra everyone keeps repeating? Guy looks like shit compared to his peak

Peak Gandy:

Is it cocaine? Drugs? Brutal age pill? Lifestyle? What the fuck, obviously he doesn't struggle with money so he could afford some nice skin care products and doctors, I just can't understand why he looks so fucking bad today at only 38 while guys like Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt were absolutely peaking and mogging the world at this age

Do male models have a short timespan of good looks?
He didn't take care if his skin and probably stayed out in the sun/tanned too much.

Alcohol and drugs too I imagine.

Felix97 said:
permasquinting, tanning, age (collagen drop)

FELIX REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

tehnoslav

help you
Autists
Nervous_Spic said:
I have a theory that  excessive gymcelling ages you.  Gandy is easily the most gymcelled MM and he also tans.

+ Genetics

So you have sun exposure, excessive stress in the form of gymcelling and bad genes = looks like terminal oldcel caravan driver before 40

It's all genetics

Mark Felix is 52yo strongman. Roided for most of his life. He is still considered one of the best at age 52

youth in asia

connoisseur
that's just the aesthetic he's going for. irl he can morph his skin and face anyway he wants.

Ronnie_ONeal

Banned
Tanning and constant dieting. When you lose fat you can't pick where it comes off, and for a lot of men facial fat is the first to go. Look at bodybuilders.

I also imagine that he is taking steroids. If one of them is HGH then he is literally poisoning his body.