Why is dark hair considered so imporant here?

baldcell

Cuck
Joined
Jul 17, 2015
Messages
82
Reputation
0
Because its a sign of health and masculinity. But it doesn't really matter, whats most important is NW1 thick hair, could be blonde whatever. Hair system or death.
 

springfield

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
2,712
Reputation
2
it's an important aspect of coloring. 

look at dolph lundgren - good bone structure but his coloring makes him look like caitlyn jenner.
 
Joined
Aug 3, 2015
Messages
75
Reputation
0
lol you guys are delusion.



[size=xx-large]dark hair is only a postive thing if you have light skin and caucasion bone structure[/size]


[size=xx-large]
[/size]
[hr]
lol you guys are delusion.



[size=xx-large]dark hair is only a postive thing if you have light skin and caucasion bone structure[/size]


 

Neo

Coper
Joined
Aug 13, 2015
Messages
746
Reputation
0
Dark hair is the only type of hair which signifies masculinity. Blond hair makes you look weak and inferior.
[hr]
TopTierLooksmaxer said:
lol you guys are delusion.



[size=xx-large]dark hair is only a postive thing if you have light skin and caucasion bone structure[/size]
[hr]
This is implicit.
 
Joined
Aug 3, 2015
Messages
75
Reputation
0
Neo said:
Dark hair is the only type of hair which signifies masculinity. Blond hair makes you look weak and inferior.
[hr]
TopTierLooksmaxer said:
lol you guys are delusion.



[size=xx-large]dark hair is only a postive thing if you have light skin and caucasion bone structure[/size]
[hr]
This is implicit.
no its not. needs to be stated in the OP
 

Neo

Coper
Joined
Aug 13, 2015
Messages
746
Reputation
0
TopTierLooksmaxer said:
Neo said:
Dark hair is the only type of hair which signifies masculinity. Blond hair makes you look weak and inferior.
[hr]

This is implicit.
no its not. needs to be stated in the OP

Nonsense. Your good looks always depends on how Caucasoid bone structured you are. All good looking blacks = mixed with white. All handsome Asians = mixed with white. If you go back in their genealogy, it's always the same. Anything + Pure white blood = better chance of winning in the genetic roulette.

This is anthropology 101. Stop pretending. Anyone who says the opposite is coping beyond the charts.
 

ilikedicks

Coper
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
978
Reputation
1
It's not bad to have very light hair its just even worse if you are male and sub 6. It's also harder to find a blonde/ginger guy who looks sexually appealing and not like an adult baby. If you were born with blonde hair then you should keep it because chances are you'll look even more shit with dark hair because your complexion and features don't suit it. Most blonde men would look shit with black hair. The biggest problem with blondes is not with the hair on the skull as much as it is hair on the rest of the body. All your body hair including eyebrows are invisible, thus you look less masculine and almost infantile like. That's the biggest negative. Speaking from an objective standpoint, very few blonde guys can get it up for me.......VERY few almost to the point i'm like asexual around blonde guys.
 

Franktank

Normie
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
1,785
Reputation
3
Neo said:
TopTierLooksmaxer said:
no its not. needs to be stated in the OP

Nonsense. Your good looks always depends on how Caucasoid bone structured you are. All good looking blacks = mixed with white. All handsome Asians = mixed with white. If you go back in their genealogy, it's always the same. Anything + Pure white blood = better chance of winning in the genetic roulette.

This is anthropology 101. Stop pretending. Anyone who says the opposite is coping beyond the charts.
Lmao at saying its anthro 101. An anthropologist would not say this :what:
 

Neo

Coper
Joined
Aug 13, 2015
Messages
746
Reputation
0
Franktank said:
Neo said:
Nonsense. Your good looks always depends on how Caucasoid bone structured you are. All good looking blacks = mixed with white. All handsome Asians = mixed with white. If you go back in their genealogy, it's always the same. Anything + Pure white blood = better chance of winning in the genetic roulette.

This is anthropology 101. Stop pretending. Anyone who says the opposite is coping beyond the charts.
Lmao at saying its anthro 101. An anthropologist would not say this :what:

Most people who major in anthro are as racist as you get. Trust me, they would say something worse if in anonymity.
 

short man

Slayer
Joined
Aug 4, 2015
Messages
3,519
Reputation
6
Neo said:
Franktank said:
Lmao at saying its anthro 101. An anthropologist would not say this :what:

Most people who major in anthro are as racist as you get. Trust me, they would say something worse if in anonymity.
I got a minor in Anthropology and there non of this crap in there. Many teachers are not white either. Did you get this information from an Anthro board?
 
Top