Why is balding such a bad thing ? Lol

Shit

Incel
Post #1 and #3 ITT. Obvious 9 year old poster (or poster with the brain thereof) is obvious

dh123

Incel
Finasteride/dutasteride are the only things that work. They have a bad reputation due to the quite severe side-effects around 5% of users experience.

Regaine is OK but all it will really do is grow back a little bit of hair; if you're using regaine without finasteride/DUT, you will continue to lose hair.

springfield

Banned
MPB aka metabolic syndrome

sufferers tend to be hairy, have high visceral fat (pot belly), bitch tits, insulin resistance, thyroid problems and bald at an early age.

springfield said:
MPB aka metabolic syndrome

sufferers tend to be hairy, have high visceral fat (pot belly), bitch tits, insulin resistance, thyroid problems and bald at an early age.
bullshit, endless fatfags with a shitty health with nw0s. there are bald people of shapes and forms.

springfield

Banned
i noticed my temples recede a bit when i was on a high sugar diet a while back. they regrew after i went on a paleo stint. 

mpb sufferers under 25 definitely have insulin issues going on.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
If you're serious about hair loss, make DAMN sure you're using topical pre-wash and post-wash virgin coconut oil, this will help protect and enhance the proteins in your hair. Also, consume 3-6 tea spoons of virgin coconut oil for similar effects and DHT lowering capabilities. You'll also want to use topical emu oil just before applying post-wash coconut oil - this DRASTICALLY helps with the absorption of coconut oil. Finally, you'll want to be using 1ml minoxidil twice daily.

A ketogenic, low-carb (particularly low sugar), diet will be the most beneficial. Hair is essentially protein, so do everything to ensure you're getting healthy plant based proteins and omega 3's. Do not neglect healthy fats, as fat is responsible for shuttling protein throughout the body, including your hair! Supplementation is HIGHLY recommended, for a plethora of reason but please see Victory's thread here for further discussion. I also recommend ordering the whole list but it's expensive!

http://lookism.net/showthread.php?tid=5164

You can even use this routine to increase facial hair density, to fill in patchy beards or for thicker eyebrows.

SupremeGentleman said:
[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Why is balding such a bad thing ? Lol

[/font]
Can't u just use rogaine or something? Lol problem solved
how are you even on this site?

Jesus Christ

Normie
Taking a zinc supplement would be better than rogaine to keep your hair. You gonna bald regardless.

TheNextLachowski said:
SupremeGentleman said:
[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Why is balding such a bad thing ? Lol

[/font]
Can't u just use rogaine or something? Lol problem solved
how are you even on this site?
I'm quitting my job today I am a rogaine spokesperson