Why in fuck would she reproduce

3:47 she already new he was fucked.
kids coping skills 10/10 he's just like the rest of the kids.
[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgB5XyqZoNc[/video]

ShadeRaven

Subhuman
Women dont even need limbs to get laid these days.

Good lord.

Weaselface

Coper
Women literally cannot help it. The need is much too strong.

Also, it's too easy, just one occasion where she feels "right"  might be enough to override any previous emphatic misgivings, and thus this poor boy.

Great argument for anti-natalism.

What gives her the right to bring a deformed child into the world...

D

David James Gandy

She should be put down for child abuse. What a horrible, selfish human being.

ShadeRaven said:
Women dont even need limbs to get laid these days.

Good lord.
Plenty of men with amputee fetishism, girls into amputee men is non existent. Cases like this is either the kid was lucky or unlucky with the kids they went to school with bullying them or managing to be nice and accepting of disabilities. I doubt she saw the world enough to realize what would happen to her kid if it was born male, and the possibility that growing up wont be so forgiving in whatever community.

Copenhagen

Slayer
Probably the worst thing is that this kid is unable to pull the trigger when he realizes what a cruel joke life is.

alien

Chad
Rotters
I'm normally anti-eugenics. But I am all in favour of eugenics in this particular case for sure.

She should not be allowed to selfishly breed and pass on her subhuman genetics

Anyone who has a major genetic physical deformity or a major genetic mental deformity like autism should not be allowed to breed. Because there's a 51-52% chance the child will be male. And there is a very high likelihood that male will be incel or face great hardship in life.

There's only one situation where I'd like to breed. And that's if I cuckold another man and he financially supports my child. Or if someone else agrees to foot the bill. And it has to be daughter. I would demand an abortion if I had a son because it's not fair to the kid to be born. If I had an autistic daughter, that's not a big deal. She'll still live a normal life.

Oh look asian shitcunt hypergamy strikes again. Father is a legit 3/10 white cuckold who had no business reproducing yet he was able to find a deformed asian willing to spread her legs for white cock at any means. 

The result: a eurasian truecel who will soon learn the cruel truth about this shithole world. 

deformed females should be sterilized.

Sociopath1983

Normie
EntitledNarcissist said:
Oh look asian shitcunt hypergamy strikes again. Father is a legit 3/10 white cuckold who had no business reproducing yet he was able to find a deformed asian willing to spread her legs for white cock at any means. 

The result: a eurasian truecel who will soon learn the cruel truth about this shithole world. 

deformed females should be sterilized.
All Indians should be sterilized as well.

Copenhagen

Slayer
Fuck this planet. And yet literally majority of people go on with their days with a big smile on their fucking smug faces acting like it's all good to bring armless Eurasian kids into this world.