• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Why in certain lighting some people have wide cheekbones

darkfresh500

Regular
yet in other photos it is nonexistent?

See: Miro. Are hollow cheeks and high cheekbones visible in person, or is it only visible in certain lighting on photos?

Luminaire

Regular
Lightning u mongo

It makes your face look flat if you dont have prominent zygos as well. All that lightning game is visible in real life. In motion

I got more vertically growth face and my face looks" bloaty" in pictures without lightning

If u want cheekbone prominence to pop out more, find a good lightning

Danny the chav

Champion
Luminaire said:
Lightning u mongo

It makes your face look flat if you dont have prominent zygos as well. All that lightning game is visible in real life. In motion

I got more vertically growth face and my face looks" bloaty" in pictures without lightning

"Face looks bloaty in pics without lighting"  good to know

darkfresh500

Regular
Luminaire said:
Lightning u mongo

So if you saw Miro irl would he look how he looks in pic 1 or pic 2

Danny the chav

Champion
darkfresh500 said:
Luminaire said:
Lightning u mongo

Pic 1 imo

Luminaire

Regular
darkfresh500 said:
Luminaire said:
Lightning u mongo

You will see Miro in motion aka 3d in real life. So most likely a 3/4 view will show the "real" angularity he has. 

He might not look like the 1st pic or even the 2nd pic. 

That 2nd picture has rly good lightning anyways so i don't think hll look like that in sunlight.

These guys will look like god in any lightning. Shitty or sunlight. Doesnt matter. Their cheekbone projection is ridiculous

Danny the chav said:
darkfresh500 said:
Pic 1 imo

darkfresh500

Regular
Luminaire said:
darkfresh500 said:

You will see Miro in motion aka 3d in real life. So most likely a 3/4 view will show the "real" angularity he has. 

That 2nd picture has rly good lightning anyways so i don't think hll look like that in sunlight.

These guys will look like god in any lightning. Shitty or sunlight. Doesnt matter. Their cheekbone projection is ridiculous

Danny the chav said:
Pic 1 imo

WTF? So how you look in the mirror is more likely how you look to people in person.

Luminaire

Regular
darkfresh500 said:
Luminaire said:

WTF? So how you look in the mirror is more likely how you look to people in person.

Most likely yeah, if you have a true mirror and a mirror what doesnt zoom. Ull look like that