Why I will commit suicide

Asian Male

Banned
I’ve wanted love for as long as I can remember, the kind of love dead poets wrote about. I thought that love would save me: to love and be loved would be all I need. I’ve been a fool my whole life. There’s something wrong with my brain. I still had hope that I could be loved as recently as 2013/2014; I was so stupid. Now I know I’ll never get what I want. I just wasn’t made for this world.

purps drank

Slayer
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]This feels right and I'm letting it[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Now I know just what to do[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Tire of me if you will my dear[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]I will not tire of you[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]This is the world as I see it now[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Turns out that nothing is fair[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]You can leave me if you wish my love[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]And I'm not going anywhere[/font]

Jaejoong said:
biggestfailure said:
go marry a hqnp gook-girl
Impossible. I don't have what Asian girls care about most. Money.
go work you fucktard
white girls care about money too. your future wife wont take care of you like your mother does you little child. you must take care of her and of yourself

Tyger said:
biggestfailure said:
go work you fucktard
white girls care about money too. your future wife wont take care of you like your mother does you little child. you must take care of her and of yourself
So I get a dead-end job. Asian girls require much more than I can possibly give. A Vietnamese American girl would expect a car as a gift. I will never have an Asian girlfriend. The only kind of girl I might have a chance at holding on to is a mentally ill pro-ana white girl who was sexually abused and cuts herself.
you will still need money just for going out with her. everything costs money nowadays.
i dont believe all asian girls are like that. most asians arent rich they still have gfs

Bojack

Lookism God
I will kill myself during the day of my 30th birthday

Asian Male

Banned
LostTuna said:
there is still hope. come to paris with me and fall in love with a prostitute and rescue her. u need a girl that understands your inner struggle and pain and has experienced it for herself.
I can't go to Paris with you, but I can visit you in LA before I 'leave'.