• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Why I Having trouble on tinder using this Slayer pictures.....

currypowder

Regular
So I used pictures of this IG model on tinder and POF since he has the look I can achieve with hair system, growing beard, tats and increase in gymcelling. 

This guy is an IG model with over 100k followers and dating a 8-9/10 in real life. 

Yet I'm having difficulty even getting a date on POF and tinder...let alone a DTF. And I'm not a retard, the profile is real and authentic looking with 5-6 amateur/ selfie type pictures. 

:turban:

lookz

Machine
It's not easy to find DTF women, especially if you're not in a metropoliton area in commonwealth or US. I had many girls refuse Edward Wilding

currypowder

Regular
Colez said:
Somethings not right..he would easily slay on tinder

Nah its all about being average with fun social pics. I used  aspie/ selfie pics before of this 6'2 uberchad and he didn't well either...

currypowder said:
Colez said:
Somethings not right..he would easily slay on tinder

Nah its all about being average with fun social pics. I used  aspie/ selfie pics before of this 6'2 uberchad and he didn't well either...
If Collin Wayne can't slay in your experiment, you're definitely doing something wrong

The Big Dipper

Regular
tsh123456789 said:
Girls use insta to hookup now. Much more reliable and social proof.

I've read your posts about this and I'm sure it happens, but what makes you so confident that it's THE thing going on nowadays? How would you even know?

Justdoit said:
That second pic is gross...

Looks like a roided up oompa loompa.

UnWorthy

Joke
Being hairy, being a gymcel, being tatted and having long hair will decrease your dating pool. He appeals to a certain type of girl. Generic girls wont pick him when they have 100s of normies to pick from.

Amnesia

Just be pretty, they said
Justdoit said:
That second pic is gross...

This, looks like jabba the hut 

tsh123456789 said:
Girls use insta to hookup now. Much more reliable and social proof.

This too, more discreet as well, dont have to worry about someone IRL seeing you on Tinder

asiancel

Champion
how do you make an instagram and how do you hook up on an instagram?

COPE

these guys are just not attractive, what more proof do you need ?

Women the ultimate selectors just told you that

They aren't attractive. 

social pics don't matter. If you have a good face you just need one selfie.

currypowder

Regular
Aspiring Promiquity Autist said:
COPE

these guys are just not attractive, what more proof do you need ?

Women the ultimate selectors just told you that

They aren't attractive. 

social pics don't matter. If you have a good face you just need one selfie.

These guys aren't attractive? They both male models. The hairy guy has 100k followers on IG. The other guy is uber Chad,  6'2, tatted, roided slayer

Dolly Buster

Champion
If you react with dismay to female choices, you haven't fully understood the red pill.

Namely the red pill dictates that men are better than women, so only a foolish female rejects advances of the superior sex.

Therefore, instead of despairing that our approach has failed, we should ridicule the wrong choice of the girl. She is doing herself harm, by preferring her shit zygos over ours.