YourFaceIsYourLife

LTR = cuck | Effort = it's over | Sun = life
Masculinity Crew
Why do these massive companies still have shit designs and release terrible updates and new products despite unlimited resources? Why does Windows 10 look like a piece of crap? Why can't Microsoft get any Windows version right since XP? Why does Twitter look like absolute dogshit despite having billions of dollars?

The reason for this is a jewish invention by the name of COLLABORATION.

The thing is, these big companies all have huge departments for every branch. Let's take their design department. They probably have like 50-100 designers or some shit like that. And due to the current PC liberal climate "cooperation" and "diversity" are being heavily encouraged. Which means that out of those 100 designers you will have something like 50 roasties, 40 soyboys, 5 normies, and 5 masculine males. And those divided again into niggers, gooks, spics, etc. And they are all "cooperating" and "all their opinions matter".

So you basically have these 100 designers constantly holding useless meetings, to "align" on what they are doing and reach "agreement". But the issue is that to agree with multiple people on anything you have to compromise. And compromise turns every decision into a mediocre decision. And it turns every vision into shit. Because you have to compromise with a bunch of dumb roasties, and soyboys who have no idea what they're doing. So in the end you have a bunch of useless retards inhibiting progress and making every product trash.

Collaboration = stagnation. You need a visionary, a strong leader for potent and viable change. A visionary that knows what he's doing, is confident and can take decisions.

Same concept applies to democracy and is the reason why democracy is absolute trash.

198X

Young Don
HQNP
No I can tell you in one word.

Curries.

BEBE

#1 ally
Truecels
windows 10 > 7 > XP > Vista > 8

There is nothing in XP or 7 that mogs in 10, only bad thing about 10 is Cortana.

the UI is a lot cleaner and there more functionality across the board.

you're just hung up on nostalgia, like most people
what i don't like about windows 10 is that pictures takes forever to open

wew_lad

Push it to the limit xd
Masculinity Crew
Why do these massive companies still have shit designs and release terrible updates and new products despite unlimited resources? Why does Windows 10 look like a piece of crap? Why can't Microsoft get any Windows version right since XP? Why does Twitter look like absolute dogshit despite having billions of dollars?

The reason for this is a jewish invention by the name of COLLABORATION.

The thing is, these big companies all have huge departments for every branch. Let's take their design department. They probably have like 50-100 designers or some shit like that. And due to the current PC liberal climate "cooperation" and "diversity" are being heavily encouraged. Which means that out of those 100 designers you will have something like 50 roasties, 40 soyboys, 5 normies, and 5 masculine males. And those divided again into niggers, gooks, spics, etc. And they are all "cooperating" and "all their opinions matter".

So you basically have these 100 designers constantly holding useless meetings, to "align" on what they are doing and reach "agreement". But the issue is that to agree with multiple people on anything you have to compromise. And compromise turns every decision into a mediocre decision. And it turns every vision into shit. Because you have to compromise with a bunch of dumb roasties, and soyboys who have no idea what they're doing. So in the end you have a bunch of useless retards inhibiting progress and making every product trash.

Collaboration = stagnation. You need a visionary, a strong leader for potent and viable change. A visionary that knows what he's doing, is confident and can take decisions.

Same concept applies to democracy and is the reason why democracy is absolute trash.
Legit. Thank God I have like 90% control over what I do.

Stereo

Gigachad
one alpha male in microsoft=singularity tomorrow

ayylmao

Moderạtor
I rlly liked vista, even more than 7. I ended up switching to 7 when i bought my 1080p monitor tho bc vista's taskbar was too small.

sin

Administrator
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
because companies and workers dont do anything. its all still made by human no matter how big company is. and human is fucking dumb. big company = lots of dumb humans

CURRYPROBLEMS

Slayer
BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEYOND MONOPOLISED THE INDUSTRY NOW WITH NO RISK OF DISRUPTION AT BAY. THEY PRETTY MUCH SET THE YARDSTICK NOW

dextrous

Normie
what's trash about microsoft other than the utterly retarded way they name their products?