• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Why height does not matter

Masterfaggot

Champion
Im 1.82 average in Sweden, nobody cares tbh. My Friend is 1.72 and was slaying girls Every weekend, they came to hon, even taller girls.

Now hes married and Boring, miss our parties

What was his psl face rating

Lucid

Joke
What was his psl face rating

Above average, i would say around 6.5/7 great hair, big arms, tattos on his neck and arms.

He was insecure asf tho, even tho girls literally asking him to nail em.

EthnicTakeover

Bunny crew
HBO Manlets
height is important in the sense that it serves as a passing threshold- being taller than a woman. But it usually won't bring more value after the average/above range.

In dating, you are either instantly qualified or disqualified by height- that's all.
Although there are height-obsessed women freaks, their % is the same as women who like turbo competitive bodybuilders physics- 1-2%.

If you are 5.11 and think that at 6.4+ all women would instantly spread their legs for you = autism at its best. If you are average/above- Buy 3+ inches lifts- I can guarantee that the only ioi increase you gonna get is from turbo insecure male manlets.
:clap:

Pretty much this. This why I dont wear lifts, lol at wearin lifts at a good height. Its pure narrcism

Masterfaggot

Champion
Above average, i would say around 6.5/7 great hair, big arms, tattos on his neck and arms.

6.5/7 is way above average. Basically model tier

Lucid

Joke
6.5/7 is way above average. Basically model tier

Yeah, i would say he is Close to that. Girls came Up to him all the time, asking for Number etc.

Lost him One Night and called him the Day after.

Me: bro, where did you go yesterday? My cellphone died.

Him: "you Saw those 2 girls i talked to at the bar. They payed My taxi and booze, fucked em both.. then i stayed the Night and ate breakfast with One of the girls Mother, and she even payed My taxi home again"

Second threesome for him that month lol

EthnicTakeover

Bunny crew
HBO Manlets
Yeah, i would say he is Close to that. Girls came Up to him all the time, asking for Number etc.

Lost him One Night and called him the Day after "you Saw those 2 girls i talked to at the bar. They payed My taxi and booze, fucked em both"

Second threesome for him that month lol
Sounds like a liar now

Lucid

Joke
Sounds like a liar now

Im brutally honest. I cant confirm they had sex tho, becouse i didnt see it. But seeing how girls treated him like a King was enough for me to believe it, i dont wanna out him with a picture tho, maybe with a Little blur or something later.

He married a Virgin girl (WHO knows tho?) from Poland, took him 1 week on a datingsite to get her. I would say shes Kinda average tho, fit but average.

So Height is not that important as People tend to say. I would say Face - Fit Body - Height < else

Last edited:

ItIsWhatItIs

Rotter
Oldcels
f6d0132a3e519cd8861469039eb06e7f (2).jpg

Masterfaggot

Champion
You pretty much cant be an incel with am exceptionally handsome face

can confirm, im 5'8" and have gotten more action with pretty girls than most guys have. Maybe its sort of analogous to seeing a petite but average looking girl or a tall and pretty girl. which one would most guys choose? I think most guys would want the tall pretty girl even though guys are typically supposed to want a smaller more petite girl

SonOfTyrone

🇹🇷 nationalist, “I AM ARYAN 2”
Gorilla Crew
Ton of German incels

Look at ugly smiles. 1.8m in height, still struggled with inceldom

Regular Doomer. 1.83 but still incel.

Mogs_me
Quote unqote appearently he's 6'4. Still major incel

Then look at the manlets

5'6 Quaserman . Slaying
5'7 Tostismo. Slaying
5'11 EthnicTakeover. Is incel but could slay hard if he wanted to

When will the cope end?
180cm is like a low 5’11 lmfao ofc you ain’t gonna slay at that height most women think that’s small.

Moggs me is larping BTW

The rest are lying except for Quresman and that’s cos he’s chadriguez facially