• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Why height does not matter

EthnicTakeover

Bunny crew
HBO Manlets
Ton of German incels

Look at ugly smiles. 1.8m in height, still struggled with inceldom

Regular Doomer. 1.83 but still incel.

Mogs_me
Quote unqote appearently he's 6'4. Still major incel

Then look at the manlets

5'6 Quaserman . Slaying
5'7 Tostismo. Slaying
5'11 EthnicTakeover. Is incel but could slay hard if he wanted to

When will the cope end?

Bolsonaro

Regular
tenor (12).gif

EthnicTakeover

Bunny crew
HBO Manlets
what is this contradiction

:nod:
Lets be honest for a second

I weigh 174 pounds, I'm 5'11. I have a killer jawline
And on top of that I am Brahmin that has servants and major connections around the world

If I want to slay, I can. If I want to marry a very hot virgin village wife, I can too. But I'm not like that... Im trying to improve my own self before I inflict myself onto others.

height is important in the sense that it serves as a passing threshold- being taller than a woman. But it usually won't bring more value after the average/above range.

In dating, you are either instantly qualified or disqualified by height- that's all.
Although there are height-obsessed women freaks, their % is the same as women who like turbo competitive bodybuilders physics- 1-2%.

If you are 5.11 and think that at 6.4+ all women would instantly spread their legs for you = autism at its best. If you are average/above- Buy 3+ inches lifts- I can guarantee that the only ioi increase you gonna get is from turbo insecure male manlets.

Last edited:

Masterfaggot

Champion
Height IS a detriment overall because it magnifies your facial ugliness or prettiness. Since the overwhelming majority of men have incel faces, being tall like 6'3 with an incel makes you utterly repulsive to women (jsanza) as opposed to a 5'8 incel face (standard friendzone material)

El Jefe

Rope if sub 7 psl, sub 7 inches
Man there is so much evidence FaceAndLMS showed to counter this retarded OP argument

Lucid

Joke
Im 1.82 average in Sweden, nobody cares tbh. My Friend is 1.72 and was slaying girls Every weekend, they came to him, even taller girls.

Now hes married and Boring, miss our parties.

As Long as you are not too Short, its all about the face.

Last edited: