• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Why even leave your house if you are ugly?

Thonis

Joke
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
108
Reputation
0
The more people i meet, the more girls i speak to the more i feel like socializing is a bad idea. I can meet 1000 people and i won˙t leave a strong impression on a single one of them. I am invisible to them, easy to forget.
 

MewingAllDay

prof.
Joined
Nov 20, 2015
Messages
1,143
Reputation
29
Thonis said:
The more people i meet, the more girls i speak to the more i feel like socializing is a bad idea. I can meet 1000 people and i won˙t leave a strong impression on a single one of them. I am invisible to them, easy to forget.

legit, i was at party yesterday and noone gave a fuck about me. all sluts were just talking amongst themselves or kissing their bfs. after an hour i said fuck it and went home.

but imagine if u looked like this and entered club or bar, spotlight would be immediately on you, they are also around 6'3


 

IceCutter

Megastar
Joined
Jul 31, 2015
Messages
8,961
Reputation
7
Why live at all if you are ugly?

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk
 

Thonis

Joke
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
108
Reputation
0
IceCutter said:
Why live at all if you are ugly?

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Because suicide is hard. Even if you wish to die your instincts are telling you to stay away from death.
 

IceCutter

Megastar
Joined
Jul 31, 2015
Messages
8,961
Reputation
7
Thonis said:
IceCutter said:
Why live at all if you are ugly?

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Because suicide is hard. Even if you wish to die your instincts are telling you to stay away from death.


suicide is painless

[video=youtube]
 

iNeedHair

Joke
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
977
Reputation
1
You can save a bit of money if you pick your pizza up instead of having it delivered.
 
Top