Why even leave your house if you are ugly?

Thonis

Incel
The more people i meet, the more girls i speak to the more i feel like socializing is a bad idea. I can meet 1000 people and i won˙t leave a strong impression on a single one of them. I am invisible to them, easy to forget.

MewingAllDay

Normie
Thonis said:
The more people i meet, the more girls i speak to the more i feel like socializing is a bad idea. I can meet 1000 people and i won˙t leave a strong impression on a single one of them. I am invisible to them, easy to forget.
legit, i was at party yesterday and noone gave a fuck about me. all sluts were just talking amongst themselves or kissing their bfs. after an hour i said fuck it and went home.

but imagine if u looked like this and entered club or bar, spotlight would be immediately on you, they are also around 6'3

IceCutter

Gigachad
Why live at all if you are ugly?

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Thonis

Incel
IceCutter said:

Because suicide is hard. Even if you wish to die your instincts are telling you to stay away from death.

IceCutter

Gigachad
Thonis said:
IceCutter said:

Because suicide is hard. Even if you wish to die your instincts are telling you to stay away from death.

suicide is painless

[video=youtube]

iNeedHair

Coper
You can save a bit of money if you pick your pizza up instead of having it delivered.