• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Why ethnicks prefer white women to their own?

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
Can you tell me why? They put white women over ethnick women and then complain about racism and how it is unfair that they are percieved as worse than whites.
Why ethnicks dont like their own women? I think people are naturally attracted to ones that are similar to them, at least to some degree. Why Arabs aren't attracted to Arab girls for example? Why do they prefer white girls? And how can they prefer whites over their own and then complain about racism and inequality.

Franktank

Regular
I dont. In fact i want a nonwhite girlfriend

Lono feels the same way.

Copenhagen

Rotter
I don't. I prefer Asian but I'll make an exception for Marion cotillard.

Gandharva

Banned
I  prefer Latinas and Southeastasians tbh,and really the only europeans that are goodlooking to me are tanned  blondes  .

I  think white women are more compatible with  ethnik men because they dont subscribe to white worship  or inferiority  complex  like ethnik  brown women do  ,with exceptions  .

Step1

If in doubt, always refer to the law of attraction.
Step 1: Be Attractive
Step 2: Don't Be Unattractive

The answer to your question is actually really simple: White people tend to be more attractive than ethnics.

>I think people are naturally attracted to ones that are similar to them
Not true. There were multiple studies in the past showing that white people prefer white people and ethnics also prefer white people.

>And how can they prefer whites over their own and then complain about racism and inequality.
I remember my university professor once delayed his class to talk about racism. He went on saying everybody is racist. I think, to put it more precisely, everybody is lookist.