Giabiconi

Incel
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
201
Reputation
0
women like it
makes you seem more low inhib and cool
you get to feel the road not bound by a metal cage


For me the only reason is because I live in an area with terrible drivers. These oldcel wastes of life would kill me. Otherwise I'd be feeling my hair in the breeze flying down the street in a BMW motorrad.
 

rigidity

Slayer
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,203
Reputation
0
If I did, I wouldn't do it to seem cool.  I'd do it for how feels, which is probably a bit of a rush being shot around so rapidly... until it wears off.  The issue with all of that kind of stuff is that you have to up the ante to get the same feel you got in the beginning.  

Just using it as a means of transportation would be meh and it's probably boring after a while.
 

PaleBlueDot

Banned
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
235
Reputation
1
I'm gonna, I'm only 18 now but once I'm experienced enough I'm gonna, and not for women, because I like it, that's so beta to do it just to impress women
 
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
5,434
Reputation
1
I already have a motorcycle.

I would get another, but I don't have enough money.

I should have saved it instead of spending so much on camgirls. :/
 

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
9,225
Reputation
8
ThereIsNoGame said:
I already have a motorcycle.

I would get another, but I don't have enough money.

I should have saved it instead of spending so much on camgirls. :/
Fucking cuck
 

rigidity

Slayer
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,203
Reputation
0
It seems cool, but the level of actual danger involved is astronomical, especially for something as banal as a vehicle.  No thanks.
 

HEROIN

Chad
Joined
Sep 11, 2015
Messages
5,281
Reputation
2
I don't have the money, I'd love a gsx-r


And what the fuck at this thread? Half the fucking forum here wants to die and suicide and now I see replies as "too dangerous" the fuck is wrong with you the best thing about bikes after the speed and adrenaline is how high the change of killing yourself is.....
 

rigidity

Slayer
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,203
Reputation
0
HEROIN said:
I don't have the money, I'd love a gsx-r


And what the fuck at this thread? Half the fucking forum here wants to die and suicide and now I see replies as "too dangerous" the fuck is wrong with you the best thing about bikes after the speed and adrenaline is how high the change of killing yourself is.....
I do other "dangerous" sports in which the risk you take is entirely calculated.  With the adrenaline sports I like, most accidents that happen are a result of trying something way outside of your current skill level, not some idiot driver running you over.  I like to be in control of my fuckups.

My buddy just got a motorcycle six months ago and within the first few weeks of getting his license to drive it, he got in a minor accident with an idiot driver.  He could've easily died a very boring death just sitting there at a stop light.
 

lookz

Chad
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
5,082
Reputation
3
It's fucking useless in Amsterdam.

I saw a car being held up by a biker with a dog on a leash in Amsterdam this week.

Just fucking lol @ not being a biker in Amsterdam buddy.
 

Giabiconi

Incel
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
201
Reputation
0
lookz said:
It's fucking useless in Amsterdam.

I saw a car being held up by a biker with a dog on a leash in Amsterdam this week.

Just fucking lol @ not being a biker in Amsterdam buddy.
it's not even about that, it's not about being a monkey biker or showing off to women

Imagine riding your BMW GS or africa twin across the sahara desert in the dakar rally. Nothing but you and your machine racing up and down the sand dunes for thousands of miles, as far as the eye can see.

That is the apex of life
 
Joined
Sep 9, 2015
Messages
741
Reputation
0
Giabiconi said:
women like it
makes you seem more low inhib and cool
you get to feel the road not bound by a metal cage
people who are high T and low inhibition tend to drive motorcycles and women like high T low inhibition dudes, the same guy would be hot even without it
 

OldRooster

King of Chads
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
10,319
Reputation
198
I had a motorcycle when I was younger and ugly. The only females it attracted were asians and land whales (who apparently are unaware of the weight limitations of motorcycles). I still have shoulder pain from sliding at 55 mph into the back of a pickup truck that slammed on its breaks on a low traffic highway to make its exit
 

short man

Slayer
Joined
Aug 4, 2015
Messages
3,519
Reputation
4
I ride a motorcycle everyday to work through city traffic. I have ridden for years. I ride because I like the feeling of freedom on two wheels. It is more fun than sitting in a car.