why dont you like black girls ?

Black girls have the tightest pussies,best hip to waist ratio and the more elegant she is  the more she has a preference for non black men. my one pet peeve for them there ass doesnt turn red when i smack it

Chadcel

Banned
men dont like dark skin. there are the very rare black girls with very good facial aesthetics that i do like, but they all look like hot white girls with dark skin.

Namek

Chad
I literally cannot get a boner from a 10/10 black girl if she is full black.

Needs to be light skinned or mixed.

No racist but the dark skin, and hair turn me off.

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
It's hard to find ones that are attractive.

Even this one (who was rated 8/10 and "extremely rare" by Lookism is a confirmed 5.5-6/10 if you see her other IG pics)

Reflex

Lookism God
they just arent attractive

at all

this skin colour itself is a turnoff

Attractive ethniks are just white looking with ethnik coloring

Which of these half-white half-black sisters do you find more attractive? Genetic recombination is a bitch.

Reflex

Lookism God
Pathologically Lonesome said:

Which of these half-white half-black sisters do you find more attractive? Genetic recombination is a bitch.

if you gave these 2 white skin

theyd be considered 6

strong overrating because they are black

Id marry the first one but the one on the right i would fuck and probably fuck whole lot more

Dirty Blond

Slayer
I love black girls. You get a lot of looks from their male counterparts when you're out with them, but it is what it is.

Reflex said:

theyd be considered 6

Their skin is attractive. It's like saying giving a blue eyed guy brown eyes makes him uglier. Looks = bone + coloration.

Invisible

King of Chads
Dirty Blond said:
I love black girls. You get a lot of looks from their male counterparts when you're out with them, but it is what it is.
Black women who wouldn't SHIT on me give me looks and laugh if they see me out with white girls. Hippo-crits

Dirty Blond

Slayer
Invisible said:
Dirty Blond said:
Black women who wouldn't SHIT on me give me looks and laugh if they see me out with white girls. Hippo-crits
You don't need their approval, anyhow.

:g:

Reflex

Lookism God
Reflex said:

theyd be considered 6

Their skin is attractive. It's like saying giving a blue eyed guy brown eyes makes him uglier. Looks = bone + coloration.
COPE

A

athmbyty

Why do incels have such weird standards?

When I went to Africa, I found a lot of women attractive. Many were in excellent shape, had pretty faces even without makeup, had great teeth and had incredibly pleasant personalities.

I didn't see anybody but black women for a week and I found the same percentage of women attractive there as I did back home.