Why don't you guys do something productive with your time (no hate)

4everbulking

Subhuman
Read a book or go out for a run. The more you read the more you learn and you might actually become smart enough to realize how fucking stupid you guys are.

Lil Flash

Cuck
4everbulking said:
Read a book or go out for a run. The more you read the more you learn and you might actually become smart enough to realize how fucking stupid you guys are.
Yeah, brah. Read some "philosophical" nonsense from a pseudo-intellectual autist, brah. Check out this 5x5 routine, brahs. Increase your MUFA intake, brah. Take this herbal supplement 3x per day, brah. We're all gonna make it, brahs.

4everbulking

Subhuman
adrift pid='32968' dateline='1437364919' said:
I think lmsmaxing is the most productive use of my time
Better to focus on what you can change not what you cannot unless you have the money to

modified

hairloss expert
I invested hundreds of thousands of hours in getting multiple degrees so I could get a good job. I invested hundreds of thousands of hours in developing numerous hobbies and interests so I could keep myself sane and perhaps be interesting. I have read the tenants of most schools of PUA. I continue to eat well and exercise.

There's really nothing more productive I can be doing that I haven't done already only to realize it doesn't matter. If you are short and 3-4/10 like me, looksmaxing (and working towards looksmaxing) is the most important thing you can do.

I've learned a lot about facial proportions and such from this forum in a brief period which have been helpful for planning my surgeries.

4everbulking

Subhuman
Lil Flash said:
4everbulking said:
Yeah, brah. Read some "philosophical" nonsense from a pseudo-intellectual autist, brah. Check out this 5x5 routine, brahs. Increase your MUFA intake, brah. Take this herbal supplement 3x per day, brah. We're all gonna make it, brahs.
Flush yourself

SrsCel

Banned
adrift said:
what do you do with the other 23 hours of the day???

Lil Flash said:
4everbulking said:

LOL Cooooooooooooooope

copecel faggot

stay here and complain

IcedEarth

Slayer
the only two things that matter in life are money and sex, lmfao at reading been there and done that, also I got 3 university degrees yet I make money irl by fucking people over, just lol at being decent

purps drank

Slayer
I heard if you're not constantly pathetically trying to stunt on people on the internet and blasting shit posts out of your ass about being an alpha bro that's gunna make it, that there's no possible way you could be improving yourself. Can you confirm if that's true or not OP?

SrsCel

Banned
purps drank said:
I heard if you're not constantly pathetically trying to stunt on people on the internet and blasting shit posts out of your ass about being an alpha bro that's gunna make it, that there's no possible way you could be improving yourself. Can you confirm if that's true or not OP?
we cant help it

God made nerds to be beaten up and humiliated by alpha jocks like us numiscers

deal with it

4everbulking

Subhuman
Iadrift said:
4everbulking said:
Better to focus on what you can change not what you cannot unless you have the money to
you can looksmax without surgery. what else should I be focusing on in your opinion?
[hr]
SrsCel said:
sleep for 8, gym for 2 (swimming and weights), work, watch documentaries is most of it.. sounds pathetic i know.
If it's something you like to do I can't say it's a waste of time. Just do what you like I just think that if you chose to focus more on something else it to get your mind off your looks you would be happier because in the end none of this matters
[hr]
purps drank said:
Just trying to enlighten my fellow lookismers

Lil Flash

Cuck
SrsCel said:
adrift said:

Lil Flash said:

LOL Cooooooooooooooope

copecel faggot

stay here and complain
I'm a 6 that will be approaching 8 after maxillofacial surgery. I am actually out here, spending money and time on things that matter. But, by all means, keep that gymcel lifestyle alive, brah. Can't wait to see your Instagram progress pictures with #twenty #hashtags and #thousands of purchased followers. You #fitness lifestyle guys are so fucking #cool. #Questbars #chickswholift #chickswithdicks #gymsharksinglets(notgaytowearthem) #ilikewomen #deadliftpersonalrecord(PRforyoulifters) #dyel #swolebrothers #gains #imuniqueandnotlikeamillionotherfaggots