Joined
Nov 13, 2015
Messages
2,562
Reputation
0
Mohammed invaded, beheaded, conquered.
In Anatolia 20% christians were living now 0.5% and the agia sophia is now a mosque
They keep forbidding anything related to other religions in saudi arabia
muslims keep saying behind closed doors they will conquer europe. Imams say it public
most hate white culture and whites
A lot of middle easterns got killed because they converted or Aramean middle easterns got slaughtered by muslims just because they were christians.
Even if these arabs say someting bad about islam people will call them "fake" or "hidden nazi"



I dont get it . Why
 

Nyhil

Slayer
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
3,432
Reputation
1
white guilt lol also men believing if thy follow what stupid women say theyll get pussy
 

Magnus

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
15,086
Reputation
8
selfhatingethnic said:
Magnus said:
then why are ethnics in western countries if they do eat same food and drink same water high T?
I dont think whites were always low T
True
Maybe Adolf Hipster was right and whites really do have a cuck gene
 

King Chad

Normie
Joined
Dec 2, 2015
Messages
1,320
Reputation
0
Nyhil said:
white guilt lol also men believing if thy follow what stupid women say theyll get pussy
100% accurate. That's why if you're a liberal, and male, you should flush yourself.
 

Anakind

King of Chads
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,654
Reputation
9
selfhatingethnic said:
then why are ethnics in western countries if they do eat same food and drink same water high T?
Most ethnics who are in Europe in the third generation look just as unhealthy, overweight and diabetic as Westerners.
 

uglydeathcel

Banned
Joined
Dec 29, 2015
Messages
1,480
Reputation
0
Anakind said:
selfhatingethnic said:
then why are ethnics in western countries if they do eat same food and drink same water high T?
Most ethnics who are in Europe in the third generation look just as unhealthy, overweight and diabetic as Westerners.
they are unhealthy because they're eating so much white pussy
 

Anakind

King of Chads
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,654
Reputation
9
uglydeathcel said:
Anakind said:
Most ethnics who are in Europe in the third generation look just as unhealthy, overweight and diabetic as Westerners.
they are unhealthy because they're eating so much white pussy
So you're implying that ethnics are cucks. B/c eating pussy is what cucks do.
 

uglydeathcel

Banned
Joined
Dec 29, 2015
Messages
1,480
Reputation
0
Anakind said:
uglydeathcel said:
they are unhealthy because they're eating so much white pussy
So you're implying that ethnics are cucks. B/c eating pussy is what cucks do.
Well if that what it takes to be a cuck
Then im a cuck
 
// Infolinks