Why don't we simply start a new forum called Puahate2.0?

Thetruthseeker

Subhuman
It will be istantly submerged by waves of old puahate members ready to live the dream again, curious normalfags in search of the real meaning of life, bluepilled incels who are disappointed by the dating comunity and the mediatic coverage alone will quadruplicate the userbase in a matter of hours, taking back the popularity of the site at the level of our glory days  why we always end up with this weird names?

Thetruthseeker

Subhuman
Polysynthetic Sumatran Orangutan said:
PuaHate is dead, it's time to move on.
It isn't dead, it have been assassinated and his spirit it's still between us, then i don't know if yo're aware of the fact that the graphic of this site replicate the one of the original forum, at this point it was more logic to call it Puahate is back, or Puahate 2-uglyness never die

S

Staleion

Inceldom has completely took over every single aspect of my existence. I cannot continue like this, I am not mentally strong enough and I lack the desire. Goodbye to th is cruel world, I cant stand this anymore. I wake up every morning feeling fatigued and emotionless as if I needed any more pain in my life. I feel like I have been molested tbh, not having the warmth of a woman has completely blinded me from happiness and I am at my wits end. Farewell my time is done. My dad is inheriting me 2.5 million but whats the point guys? I have messed up teeth and I am norwooding faster than usain bolt.

Wish me the best my noble steeds @SadkuntVegeta @Apex @Manuel

modified

hairloss expert
Thetruthseeker said:
It will be istantly submerged by waves of old puahate members ready to live the dream again, curious normalfags in search of the real meaning of life, bluepilled incels who are disappointed by the dating comunity and the mediatic coverage alone will quadruplicate the userbase in a matter of hours, taking back the popularity of the site at the level of our glory days  why we always end up with this weird names?
Because I don't hate PUAs. They're mostly just losers trying to cope like the rest of us.

Same reason sluthate was a dumb name. I don't hate sluts. They're just doing what their biological urges tell them to.

I hate being ugly. I hate lookism. Hence lookism is the perfect site name.

That's why this site has flourished.

UglyNormalFag

had 39 lays in 2 days (gigachad)
modified said:
Thetruthseeker said:
Because I don't hate PUAs. They're mostly just losers trying to cope like the rest of us.

Same reason google.com was a dumb name. I don't hate sluts. They're just doing what their biological urges tell them to.

I hate being ugly. I hate lookism. Hence lookism is the perfect site name.

That's why this site has flourished.
Yep. Posting on a site called Sluthate kind of got to me. It was basically impossible to browse on your phone too with your brightness at all noticeable